Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ah, that makes a bit more sense for me. Thanks for clearing things up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, just noticed, a problem..maybe is a region problem, because I am brazilian, but when acessing the resources of the NTSC USA Brawl data, google gives me ERROR 500, and I can't access it t all. Was the partition deleted or the account that uploaded it?


Does anyone know how to enable my email to be visible to everyone? Because it's "Hidden on my profile, and I can't find how to change it anywhere in the settings.

It should be under Account Related Settings.

There should be a check box option that says "Hide email address from public?" next to it. If it's checked, then un-check it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's already unchecked, though, so theoretically, my email should be visible to everyone, so maybe it's just a Google Chrome problem?(That's where I noticed it not showing up) To test that, can you see it at all?

January 07, 2015, 07:53:42 PM #2946 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:55:32 PM by キセイジョウ・レイ
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 07, 2015, 07:48:54 PM
It's already unchecked, though, so theoretically, my email should be visible to everyone, so maybe it's just a Google Chrome problem?(That's where I noticed it not showing up) To test that, can you see it at all?
Email:   chessmanevan@gmail.com
Shows for me, and i use Chrome.

Thanks for helping!
I guess it just doesn't show if I'm not logged on.

Whenever I post a Quick Reply, I am taken to the board that the thread is in, rather than my post in the thread posting a normal reply. Is there any way to fix this inconsistency?

Do you have "return to topics after posting" checked in your preferences?




I have an idea:
Maybe add a theme picker, where you can choose your own hex color values and stuff(Similar to wikia.com's theme maker), if possible. People like me love the way that it is, but a theme maker/picker would be awesome for people who don't like it.

That would require Javascript and stuff like that.
Not everyone is that skilled, Sadily.
But I would agree, If that could be impimented.
I'd love to see it happen.