Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 30, 2015, 09:56:23 PM
It used to work in chrome before the host transfer, now it's not working in firefox,chrome,IE

The lack of a Search function is really a hamper in the A/A Help boards. I used to use it all the time to look if anyone else had the same issues as me but now I can never search successfully. I'm also getting the "Contact an Administrator" message.

I changed a couple of things and tried a search, and it worked. Let me know if it's still not working for you, and I can maybe try some other solutions.

It's fixed indeed. Good job, Vyse!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Relating to Forum Mods and stuff, I would personally suggest replacing SDo0m with Large Leader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=17114) as a Mod of the A/A section, as SDo0m hasn't been here since mid 2014, and LL is almost as knowledgeable as I am on PSA matters and would fit right in as an A/A Mod.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 04, 2016, 11:49:19 AM #3049 Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:56:12 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 03, 2016, 06:27:39 PM
Relating to Forum Mods and stuff, I would personally suggest replacing SDo0m with Large Leader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=17114) as a Mod of the A/A section, as SDo0m hasn't been here since mid 2014, and LL is almost as knowledgeable as I am on PSA matters and would fit right in as an A/A Mod.

I'd consider Calikingz01 or... IDK who else is good at PSA.

Post Merge: January 04, 2016, 11:56:12 AM

Ok, again I'm not sure if this is the place to post this:

This user keeps posting random hacks with no preview and download links that redirect to the Dropbox page instead of the main download (which may not even exist).

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=44558&Moderated=All
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 03, 2016, 06:27:39 PM
Relating to Forum Mods and stuff, I would personally suggest replacing SDo0m with Large Leader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=17114) as a Mod of the A/A section, as SDo0m hasn't been here since mid 2014, and LL is almost as knowledgeable as I am on PSA matters and would fit right in as an A/A Mod.
Sounds good to me. drogoth232 has always given me a good impression the times I've interacted with him via PMs or on the boards.

I'll consult the rest of the Staff Members to reach a decision.

I can get behind that decision. Naoto or Kitsu wouldn't be bad choices either.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Good luck for the new Staff members and Mods in advance.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Large Leader / drogoth232 is now a Local Moderator on Attacks/Animations.

:kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 11, 2016, 01:32:49 AM
Large Leader / drogoth232 is now a Local Moderator on Attacks/Animations.

:kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Congratulations!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Miacis on January 11, 2016, 01:32:49 AM
Large Leader / drogoth232 is now a Local Moderator on Attacks/Animations.

:kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

yay

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 11, 2016, 02:10:26 AM
Congratulations!

thanks fam

man, I almost accidentally warned both of you trying to quote you guys.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on January 11, 2016, 04:15:05 AM
yay

thanks fam

man, I almost accidentally warned both of you trying to quote you guys.

Kudos!

So now that the forums are in a stable state, can we get a new skin and new emotes?
Or do you guys want to keep this outdated look and the brawl stock pics forever?

Quote from: Asuka on May 17, 2016, 02:30:05 AM
So now that the forums are in a stable state, can we get a new skin and new emotes?
Or do you guys want to keep this outdated look and the brawl stock pics forever?
I second this.
This site needs a makeover.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I third this. The sites gone bland.
And with the release of Smash 4, would go well.