Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Maybe they haven't even implemented it yet?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Maybe.
It came to my knowledge that this isn't the place to post this kinda stuff.
So I'll make this my last post on the topic.
I apologize for any inconvienience. And I hope to see a preview soon.

June 28, 2016, 02:12:42 PM #3077 Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:13:57 PM by Albafika
Again, Vyse has been quite busy, so he hasn't been able to finish with the Vault. I've been nagging him about it a lot, but he does this on his free time, so he'll need time to finish the update.

However, we'll soon be opening the new sections for Sm4sh Wii U/3DS Modding, so at least we'll have that.

Great to see the site will have separate sections for Sm4sh modding. At least we wouldn't have to use gamebanana for getting Smash 4 mods anymore.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZuesLonk on June 28, 2016, 10:01:24 PM
Great to see the site will have separate sections for Sm4sh modding. At least we wouldn't have to use gamebanana for getting Smash 4 mods anymore.
Seriously.
GameBanana's layout is total garbage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on June 28, 2016, 02:12:42 PM
However, we'll soon be opening the new sections for Sm4sh Wii U/3DS Modding, so at least we'll have that.

I'm so hyped for this

So am I. :) I just hope that it can have the same layout as the regular Brawl Vault, cause that's a pretty epic layout.

July 13, 2016, 04:53:56 PM #3082 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:13:40 PM by Vyse
BV updates are forthcoming. No ETA, though. With web dev being my full-time job, finding the motivation to do more of it during my free time is difficult. But I'm getting there.

In other news, the IRC chat has been replaced with a Discord server.

Edit: Since people are asking for it, here's some of the things I want to do in the BV update:

  • Smash 4 support (obviously)
  • Allowing more than 3 preview images/videos
  • A revamped template for displaying entries that shows a more compact view, including only 3 previews, with a button to expand and show the full information
  • An improved upload page that lets you drag and drop your files and (image) previews to upload them directly to a file storage/image hosting site
  • Entry tagging

And there's probably more that I'm forgetting at the moment. I don't know how feasible some of that stuff is, mainly the uploading portion. And tagging will have the issue that all of our existing entries won't have any tags, so I'll have to find a way around that problem.

And all of the work I've done so far has been on the backend, so I don't have any previews to show yet.

All hail Shadow Vyse!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


And I shall click the invisible like button.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

What kind of channels are on the Discord?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Cool [censored]. Thanks for the update, Vyse.

Quote from: Blanc Trois on July 13, 2016, 08:01:12 PM
All hail Shadow Vyse!

Oh, the memories...whatever happened to her?


Quote from: Albafika on July 14, 2016, 02:06:49 PM
There's an easy way to get that answer yourself.  :P
Oh you.
K fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]