Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naso on August 07, 2011, 07:23:47 PM
Miacis, did I ever tell you your awesome? :3
^ That Ur Awesome :D Good Job! Miacis!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BTW, does this mean the mods and admin can make their own custom ones as well? Cause Oizen already has an Alchemist one. Just curious about it

Yay for already having an award!  I feel special :3 [/attentionhoar]

August 07, 2011, 07:38:02 PM #528 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:41:46 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Sorceress on August 07, 2011, 07:20:11 PM
Shouldn't their be a award for being on the KC-MM Team?
I don't see the point, since there's already a membergroup for that, conferring a different name color and custom stars.

I don't like the admin and mod awards for the same reason.

Quote from: Himari on August 07, 2011, 07:27:57 PM
BTW, does this mean the mods and admin can make their own custom ones as well? Cause Oizen already has an Alchemist one. Just curious about it
Yes, but that is supposed to be a test of the system that he will later remove.

Quote from: Himari on August 07, 2011, 07:27:57 PM
BTW, does this mean the mods and admin can make their own custom ones as well? Cause Oizen already has an Alchemist one. Just curious about it

Gonna remove it once everything settled. Hell I'll do it now since you seem disturbed by it.


Quote from: Oizen™ on August 07, 2011, 07:51:18 PM
Gonna remove it once everything settled. Hell I'll do it now since you seem disturbed by it.
Nah, i was just curious about it.

Quote from: Weenie on August 07, 2011, 07:53:36 PM
Loving the awards, Miacis. I was getting sick of that Slavery Seal on my head. XD
Liar, you loved it XD


I suggest a thread with all existing awards in the OP and where people could discuss them.

It could even be here on the "News" board.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 07, 2011, 08:00:03 PM
I suggest a thread with all existing awards in the OP and where people could discuss them.

It could even be here on the "News" board.
I'll probably make a topic like that soon, once I'm done distributing all of the Tutorial Writer Awards.

Will probably be a place for people to complain we have forgotten to give them a specific kind of award. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

It's fine if you want to implement that awards thing, but just wanted to say that the mod and admin awards are redundant, you guys already have custom stars and titles that say what staff position you have.

Just saiyan. [/meme]

Quote from: cx_asuka on August 07, 2011, 09:39:31 PM
It's fine if you want to implement that awards thing, but just wanted to say that the mod and admin awards are redundant, you guys already have custom stars and titles that say what staff position you have.

Just saiyan. [/meme]

Thats nice

Quote from: Oizen™ on August 07, 2011, 09:46:30 PM

Thats nice
And that's spam.
Thanks for making a completely irrelevant and unnecessary post. r)



Anyways, wanted to ask if the report to mod function is still failing in some of the subforums.

Quote from: cx_asuka on August 07, 2011, 09:39:31 PM
It's fine if you want to implement that awards thing, but just wanted to say that the mod and admin awards are redundant, you guys already have custom stars and titles that say what staff position you have.

Just saiyan. [/meme]
Actually, Oizen and I agreed that those could be blasted to pieces. >.>

But we'll maybe keep the KCMM Team one for the simple reason that there will be awards for other "major" hacking teams as well.
So it kinda makes sense despite the redundancy.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Since there's mostly fights and drama that goes on here, everyone forgets it also says "Appreciations" on the subject.

So with that said, I really appreciate the "Awards" section, it's cool as [censored]. There's many different things and sections, so I'm currently browsing different members like crazy <_<

By the way, you forgot to add Lensho, StarStella, and myself to the "KC:MM Awards v2" winners section.