Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pride and Miacis kinda have a point there. I can actually picture that happening and it'd lead to big drama.

I agree with the increased possibilities of drama. That would be the reason if I were to create an alt. That and be treated nicer.

And SJS's suggestion was such a smooth trolling lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I was going to make a new account, about a week ago, but that was only because I couldn't sign in because I forgot my password,(kinda a silly reason really) So that is the only reason why I think people should be making extra accounts.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on August 19, 2011, 12:23:18 AMI was going to make a new account, about a week ago, but that was only because I couldn't sign in because I forgot my password,(kinda a silly reason really) So that is the only reason why I think people should be making extra accounts.
You know you can ask for a password reminder...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I said in my first post on the matter that if popular opinion wanted to ban it, we could. I just don't get it.

None of this stuff you guys are talking about seems important to me. Internet drama? Stuffing request polls, when I've always believed that hackers should be aiming to please themselves instead of the masses and so think the core concept of request polls is flawed?

Again, like I said in my first post: I guess I just have a different perspective.

Yeah there is nothing anyone can say to get through that thick head of yours.

I think it's time to end this pointless discussion.

No matter what's said "it's not good enough" or "you don't relate to it" or you simply just don't give a [censored] about it, and just want to argue about something.

August 19, 2011, 02:26:54 AM #680 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:32:01 AM by Vyse
I don't know where you're getting that from, since I'm pretty sure I've said in every post on the subject (and here it comes again) that if popular opinion wants to ban alternate accounts, we can. But I don't understand why.

I'm not opposing it or trying to argue (I'm not even offering counterpoints, only reading and taking it in); I am seriously just trying to understand.

In fact, comparing our posts, it looks a lot more like you want to argue than I do, given choice phrases like "thick head."

Like I said, I do know of a SMF plug in that prevents multiple accounts from voting on a Poll. If you would like to test it out, leme know I'll stuff it into KcMm-e's forum and we can give it a whirl.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm not all that worried about it. Thanks, though. Another mod might take you up on it.

I really don't see what's the big deal with double accounts either, I mean, why make one? And why prevent to make one? Is it really worth the trouble? W/e.

Whichever is picked, I don't mind. XD

Question: Will this be fixed? Now and then, when a post is quoted, it adds stuff like this:

You'll

When it was supposed to be "You'll".

Quote from: Weenie on August 19, 2011, 02:39:02 AM
I really don't see what's the big deal with double accounts either, I mean, why make one? And why prevent to make one? Is it really worth the trouble? W/e.

Whichever is picked, I don't mind. XD

Question: Will this be fixed? Now and then, when a post is quoted, it adds stuff like this:

You'll

When it was supposed to be "You'll".
It was fixed. it still does it when you quote from a reply...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



August 19, 2011, 02:43:40 AM #685 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:44:56 AM by Weenie
Quote from: Rydia (PsoBB) on August 19, 2011, 02:40:25 AM
It was fixed. it still does it when you quote from a reply...
...Wait, it didn't show the error.

Anyways, yeah, it shows when the post is seen in a quote sometimes, it seems. ._.

&#039; < This is what appears where the " ' " is supposed to be in quotes.

Quote from: Weenie on August 19, 2011, 02:43:40 AM
...Wait, it didn't show the error.

Anyways, yeah, it shows when the post is seen in a quote sometimes, it seems. ._.

' < This is what appears where the " ' " is supposed to be in quotes.
Indeed, this happens a lot, I just took a quote from this thread...
Quote from: Rydia (PsoBB) on August 19, 2011, 02:32:29 AM
Like I said, I do know of a SMF plug in that prevents multiple accounts from voting on a Poll. If you would like to test it out, leme know I&#039;ll stuff it into KcMm-e&#039;s forum and we can give it a whirl.
See? It's messing up.

Quote from: Vyse on August 19, 2011, 02:26:54 AM
In fact, comparing our posts, it looks a lot more like you want to argue than I do, given choice phrases like "thick head."

There you go trying to flip tables, nice one.

Now if you get offended by such words as "thick head" when I could have used other ones, due to your unneeded [censored]y attitude, then I have nothing else to say to you.

I think fake accounts shouldn't be allowed, that's just me. Now I don't give a damn enough to argue about it for pages, when everything I think or would say, has already been said by Miacis, Sorcerres, and Pride.

What I highly dislike, is that "nothing is good enough" attitude.

August 19, 2011, 03:03:29 AM #688 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:37:38 AM by Vyse
"This doesn't convince me" is not the same as "this isn't good enough." I'm sorry if my not agreeing with you makes you feel inadequate in some way. That is not my intent.

I don't get why my attempt to understand "the other side's" point of view is making you angry.

And I didn't say I was offended; I just said it looked like you were trying to start an argument. I'll let your second post speak for itself on whether I was right.

Edit: Since this doesn't have anything to do with moderation, might I suggest taking this personal issue to a personal message before we start arguing about whether or not I'm arguing?

Well, it's an all around bad thing to have, honestly, multi accounts have been, not only annoying for polls, I mean, for the most part... Hinder results of polls...

Further more, as some have said, it's kinda a creepy to be able to play mind games like that... Although it was probably a bad idea to even SAY that though, some may not have even gotten the idea, until possibly reading those posts...

Anyway, I'd say it's a good idea to get rid of it, since more voted for the removal of multi-accounts.