Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Guys, leave Italian and Miacis solve this by themselves, getting involved will just casue this to grow into bigger scales. =/

I'll still never have those nice ranks.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 03, 2011, 07:54:41 PM #827 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:55:32 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Oizen™ on September 03, 2011, 07:48:33 PM

Of course, I think I've posted my fun times on the sega forums here. Man that was a riot...


What's funny, you like to call me out without having any proof, and make [censored] up. Then your excuse of a proof is, a forum with 7 active members (if that) that was run by a 12 year old at the time, named PZT, who is known to be a [censored] bag. That's your [censored]ing tactic? Miacis does a much better job at arguing. At least what he says is true..

I love how you like to act so professional and perfect, but as soon as Asuka and I called you out on that, you said "Oh yeah about that.. so freakin funny you guys"

Hypocrisy is a disease.

Now this unnecessary flame war can stop now.

Personal issues go to PMs. Come on.. we all know that.

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 07:53:43 PM
I'll still never have those nice ranks.

Oh no Ricky! I'll give you those nice ranks. Here:

*hands ranks to br3*

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 03, 2011, 07:49:45 PM
Guys, leave Italian and Miacis solve this by themselves, getting involved will just casue this to grow into bigger scales. =/

Thanks Wolfric.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 07:54:41 PM
What's funny, you like to call me out without having any proof, and make [censored] up. Then your excuse of a proof is, a forum with 7 active members (if that) that was run by a 12 year old at the time, named PZT, who is known to be a [censored] bag. That's your [censored]ing tactic? Miacis does a much better job at arguing. At least what he says is true..
You didn't even quote the part I had meant for you.

Sega forums are amazing man, as a troll yourself I recommend you go there.

Now on to what you said just doesn't make any sense. The forum you linked to isn't even related to brawl hacking, had more members in its hay day, and PZT has nothing to do with it.

I think you need to redo your math here.

But IS, you can't send PMs, you'd spam about it here and it be confusing.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 07:54:41 PM
Oh no Ricky! I'll give you those nice ranks. Here:

*hands ranks to br3*

Oh, cool. Thanks!

*keeps the ranks*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


This hasnt anything to do with me, but did all this drama start because of post count??

anyway, i think the ranks ARE usefull, since the more posts uve made on this for, normally, ud have more experience about brawl hacking...

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
This hasnt anything to do with me, but did all this drama start because of post count??

anyway, i think the ranks ARE usefull, since the more posts uve made on this for, normally, ud have more experience about brawl hacking...

there are people who get a higer rank asking questions....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 08:17:59 PMThis hasnt anything to do with me, but did all this drama start because of post count?? anyway, i think the ranks ARE usefull, since the more posts uve made on this for, normally, ud have more experience about brawl hacking...
A user here has 12409 post in less than one year.

That user Hasn't made 1 hack yet.

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
Oh, cool. Thanks!

*keeps the ranks*

Hey! Give it back!

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
This hasnt anything to do with me, but did all this drama start because of post count??

anyway, i think the ranks ARE usefull, since the more posts uve made on this for, normally, ud have more experience about brawl hacking...

The drama was caused by unprofessionalism, personal issues, and apparently post counts too.

I simply don't care about it anymore.

All I wanted was for him to get the Warning he deserved. I know of a couple of times that people got in trouble for discussing current drama and issues on the family thread. So I still don't know why this guy gets a free ticket? Matter of fact, two free tickets, one from last week. Is it because he makes BrawlVault Reports? If so, I'd like to do that too. That way, I can start [censored], talk [censored], be fake, and never get in trouble for it!

=D

Quote from: Helix on September 03, 2011, 08:32:24 PM
A user here has 12409 post in less than one year.

That user Hasn't made 1 hack yet.


What he said.

September 03, 2011, 08:33:40 PM #834 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:34:55 PM by Aisuru Senka
Quote from: Helix on September 03, 2011, 08:32:24 PM
A user here has 12409 post in less than one year.

That user Hasn't made 1 hack yet.

then again, there are people like me who have the capability to make legitimate hacks that aren't complete crap that takes a few minutes, but neither the time to work on it nor the attention span to remember to do that in their free time
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 08:33:07 PM
Hey! Give it back!

Why?? D=

Quote from: Helix on September 03, 2011, 08:32:24 PM
A user here has 12409 post in less than one year.

That user Hasn't made 1 hack yet.

You are really obsessed with that person.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


How about we close this stupid off-topic ? I was politely answering a user about ranks. And now we'r talking about everyone's post counts ?

I suggest we end this ridiculous discussion now. If you have anything to say here, it'd better be about some actual moderation stuff.

Thanks.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 03, 2011, 08:52:10 PM
How about we close this stupid off-topic ? I was politely answering a user about ranks. And now we'r talking about everyone's post counts ?

I suggest we end this ridiculous discussion now. If you have anything to say here, it'd better be about some actual moderation stuff.

Thanks.

Well that was [censored]ing rude..

I don't have anything to say about Moderations anymore, but I think this is the appropiate place to say that I'm really enjoying the new sub board on the Off Topic section. Whoever thought of it, props to you.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 09:00:13 PM
Well that was [censored]ing rude..

I don't have anything to say about Moderations anymore, but I think this is the appropiate place to say that I'm really enjoying the new sub board on the Off Topic section. Whoever thought of it, props to you.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31690.msg658390#msg658390

Stemmed from this topic =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



The idea was first evocated by wii. When I showed support for the idea, more users supported it.

And the two who put it into place were Vyse and I, in an act of pure collaboration and manly friendship. ;D
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.