Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I got Vyse's message.
I gladly accept.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well then heres your first duty xD... Erase this blank topic.. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33587.0
FC:4898-8419-2778

September 28, 2011, 02:02:08 PM #1037 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:05:29 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Nuke on September 28, 2011, 01:36:02 PM
Well then heres your first duty xD... Erase this blank topic.. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33587.0
I haven't been knighted yet :srs:
And besides, he offered me "Off-Topic" and its sub-boards.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: dRage on September 28, 2011, 02:29:30 PM
What is this I don't even

*deleted*
Wait, what ? I always have an error whenever I try and erase these ghost topics ! o.o
Oh wait, did you just move it ?  :-\
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 28, 2011, 03:32:28 PM
Wait, what ? I always have an error whenever I try and erase these ghost topics ! o.o
Oh wait, did you just move it ?  :-\

Nah, I deleted it. I was honestly surprised myself, though. I usually get the same error but it worked flawlessly this time.

Could it have been a 500 error, and it just got double created when he refreshed?
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on September 28, 2011, 04:22:07 PM
Could it have been a 500 error, and it just got double created when he refreshed?
No, it's an error that's linked to the author deleting his thread. I think it happens if they delete their post while the first other poster is trying to answer it.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 28, 2011, 04:24:45 PM
No, it's an error that's linked to the author deleting his thread. I think it happens if they delete their post while the first other poster is trying to answer it.
hmm.. intresting.. Good to know..
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 28, 2011, 04:24:45 PM
No, it's an error that's linked to the author deleting his thread. I think it happens if they delete their post while the first other poster is trying to answer it.
A ghost topic, huh.

Anyways, gratz Seggy. <3

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 28, 2011, 04:36:35 PMAnyways, gratz Seggy. <3
Tank you Weenie :3
I haven't been made a mod yet. I got the email from Vyse before I woke up, so I have to wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey about the bots thing in general.. Why do we need some of them? I remember you said some were good for publicity, but doesn't kc have enough already from all it's users with different forums and YouTube videos etc?.. That's what's causing the 500 errors amirite?
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on September 28, 2011, 05:41:13 PM
Hey about the bots thing in general.. Why do we need some of them? I remember you said some were good for publicity, but doesn't kc have enough already from all it's users with different forums and YouTube videos etc?.. That's what's causing the 500 errors amirite?
Ha, I never thought about it that way. Maybe we could do with less publicity...

Anyway. We've recruited our moderators. Still waiting on two responses, but I'll announce who we've got so far.

Moderating Vertex Hacks and Requests, it's Beyond and Majora!

Moderating Attack/Animation Hacks and its sub-boards, it's the dynamic duo of SDoom and KingJigglypuff!

And moderating Off-Topic and its sub-boards, it's the always-lovely Vanna White Segtendo!

Good luck, and Godspeed.

I noticed a button called "Spilt Topic".  What does this mean?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 06:18:35 PM
I noticed a button called "Spilt Topic".  What does this mean?
Basically, you can break one topic into two, with the new topic starting at the post you clicked on.

It's a little more complicated -- iirc, it lets you choose which posts get split off -- but that's the gist.