Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on October 13, 2011, 09:06:37 PM
(Incoming blast from the past) Thanks to pic, I remembered that this exists.

Stuff from other teams wasn't there unless they submitted it, just like it's not on BV unless they've submitted it.
Heh, I remember when I used to lurk that website together with the others.

I went there earlier (Before asking about the Texture Gallery) and the pages of each character are dead for me. Sad, but still nostalgic, hahah.

October 14, 2011, 12:29:19 AM #1216 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:31:34 AM by LordNOaH
For clarification, the texture gallery board is/was only visible to haku men's slaves earlier, not sure why.

Oh, I get it. I guess Hakumen had made the special membersgroup have access to it for some reason.

But when we transformed the membersgroup into awards, the permission disappeared. Okay, that makes sense.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.



October 18, 2011, 08:13:54 AM #1220 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:16:44 AM by Puraidou
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12920.msg714963#msg714963
Could this be locked please, they're just spamming his thread even after he "left".


Quote from: LordNOaH on October 18, 2011, 08:55:23 PM
You should update the banned list of people in the OP.
I've been waiting for them to do that for a while.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LordNOaH on October 18, 2011, 08:55:23 PM
You should update the banned list of people in the OP.
That sounds like an excellent homework distraction.

Though it'd probably be really short, since picano accidentally cleaned out a lot of bans.

Quote from: Vyse on October 18, 2011, 09:07:37 PM
That sounds like an excellent homework distraction.

Though it'd probably be really short, since picano accidentally cleaned out a lot of bans.
Keep that one as a back up and after you update it compair to see if there's some missing. if there is, simply readd em to the list =3 Unless you don't mind em a second chance (or how many before they did get permabanned)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm pretty sure the majority of the current list is just bots. No real reason to list those.

I noticed something, if you refresh a page while looking at an ad, this guy appears, :vyse: saying
You know what would be cool? If you turned off adblock.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on October 18, 2011, 10:47:53 PM
I noticed something, if you refresh a page while looking at an ad, this guy appears, :vyse: saying
You know what would be cool? If you turned off adblock.
That's only on the Forum Games board.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!