Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

A suggestion: It would be funny if some of the server errors had funny pictures to go along with, like this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 22, 2011, 06:41:49 PM
Everyone is TBM. I am TBM. You are TBM. We're all TBM.

Now on a serious note, who the hell is TBM?
Well, a few things he did that lead to his ban.
1. He bugged MarioDK for an unfinished Goku PSA.
2. Kept bothering SmashClash about finishing Gotenks.
3. The finisher. He trolled Vyse.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 06:39:46 PM
Why does everyone quickly assume that someone is TBM?
:srs:

Don Rene is TBM
kth PROOF is enough
and who knows why he didnt want to release it himself :srs:
and on his thread on LST, he mentioned to me his friend Travis
Travis the psychich hedgehog?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Well, a few things he did that lead to his ban.
1. He bugged MarioDK for an unfinished Goku PSA.
2. Kept bothering SmashClash about finishing Gotenks.
3. The finisher. He trolled Vyse.

Oh that guy? Lmao. I remember him now.

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on October 22, 2011, 06:41:56 PM
A suggestion: It would be funny if some of the server errors had funny pictures to go along with, like this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey, you're right man. I haven't had that issue today, and there is 136 members online. Cool [censored] man. Hopefully the issue got fixed.

Well, let's let the higer-ups throw in their opinion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ugh.  When the hell did TBM become the damn boogyman?  Honestly, we can't just assume that some random dude is TBM. 

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 22, 2011, 06:56:31 PM
Ugh.  When the hell did TBM become the damn boogyman?  Honestly, we can't just assume that some random dude is TBM. 
I know, right?
That's what I said! :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 06:39:46 PM
Why does everyone quickly assume that someone is TBM?
:srs:

Idk but you sure you looked my proof?


I just did.
I don't see your reasoning on thinking this is him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 07:28:07 PM
I just did.
I don't see your reasoning on thinking this is him.
Don Rene released a hack made by TBM. Simple as that, and a good enough proof to ask for investigation.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 06:46:33 PM
Well, let's let the higer-ups throw in their opinion.
Good idea. And it was quite conclusive:
Same IP and range + KTH's proof = I'm going to blast that guy to pi- waitwat ? D: Already banned 4 days ago ?!

Vish, how dare you ninja me on that one ? You can't be a pirate and a ninja at the same time ! Dx
Now I'm sad. He stole my kill. :<
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

so dat y he asked me to upload it.....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

October 22, 2011, 07:46:25 PM #1256 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:47:42 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: Dot on October 22, 2011, 07:44:48 PM
so dat y he asked me to upload it.....
Lawl. And with the collab, it still appears in his Vault ... that was pretty dumb from him. xD
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Dot and Don Rene. upload a hack called "Super Sonic 3".

Don Rene. upload a video of the hack on his Youtube account.

The name of the guy on YouTube was DarkSpinerSilver1, the old name of TBM.

October 22, 2011, 08:17:40 PM #1258 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:21:00 PM by Vish
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 22, 2011, 07:43:48 PM
Don Rene released a hack made by TBM. Simple as that, and a good enough proof to ask for investigation.
Good idea. And it was quite conclusive:
Same IP and range + KTH's proof = I'm going to blast that guy to pi- waitwat ? D: Already banned 4 days ago ?!

Vish, how dare you ninja me on that one ? You can't be a pirate and a ninja at the same time ! Dx
Now I'm sad. He stole my kill. :<

lol I saw Don Rene post in KTH's thread before and checked the IP range. :P

Though I thought I banned him like last week. >.>

Might I offer up Mod-ship to Bj to Mod over the Programing section?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!