Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lol nice. At first I was all "Oh great, I gotta fix it.." good edit was good XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 22, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
*facepalm*

You seemed to have missed this,

Now join our legion of Feline Swag Soldiers and travel to the land of Epicosity! I guess you could say that...

   Puts on shades*

Kitty Corp is the purrrrfect place for Brawl hacks
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!


no i didnt, it just hadnt changed

but now i see it

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

It needs moar CSI.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Randomly checked back on the Wiki and had to roll back another ill suited edit.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Vyse on October 22, 2011, 09:49:13 PM
The most surprising thing about this is that people look at the wiki.

I honestly didn't even know we had one.

October 23, 2011, 04:26:03 AM #1295 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:27:12 AM by Ӄathy
I went ahead and signed up to the wiki, so my ip stops being shown up in the history. funny thing about that. people dono your Ip is shown there. Like the last guy. They are using Comcast and lives near Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I think I'm gonna remove the link to the wiki from the header. I don't have admin rights there, I think. Only Jack does. But at least no new user will happen upon whatever grade-school-level vandalism happens to be there.

Quote from: Vyse on October 23, 2011, 04:29:47 AM
I think I'm gonna remove the link to the wiki from the header. I don't have admin rights there, I think. Only Jack does. But at least no new user will happen upon whatever grade-school-level vandalism happens to be there.
sounds like a plan, since it's not even used.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



No I didn't accidentally delete the Blog button at first why would you accuse me of that sh-shut up b-baka

Quote from: Vyse on October 23, 2011, 05:00:04 AM
No I didn't accidentally delete the Blog button at first why would you accuse me of that sh-shut up b-baka
:ninja'd:
Vyse, you sly devil.
I didn't notice anything lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i sure noticed it... :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

And now, my taskbar is incomplete again ... :<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

so after all u removed the wiki button, i dont really think anyone used that wiki anyways, and if they did, they still can with a direct link, right?

the only reason i noticed it was because i went there to see what it was then i noticed it said TBM and thought that i should report it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 23, 2011, 10:03:17 AM
And now, my taskbar is incomplete again ... :<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice admin panel :ninja'd:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]