Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 23, 2011, 10:03:17 AM
And now, my taskbar is incomplete again ... :<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could fill that slot with a "Server" button to advertize the KcMm Pso and Minecraft servers! :af: *SHOT!*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Might I offer up an idea to now make the "Model Import" section complete with Standard board, Requests, and Help?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄathy on October 23, 2011, 07:41:24 PMMight I offer up an idea to now make the "Model Import" section complete with Standard board, Requests, and Help?
yeah that is needed :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I must say.
The forum is performing heaps better than it has.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 08:40:01 PM
I must say.
The forum is performing heaps better than it has.
^This, i got back and noticed it was faster and much less 500ing and 503ing o.o

Also, i removed another curse/spam fest of TBM on the wiki

Quote from: Jade Face on October 23, 2011, 08:49:15 PM
^This, i got back and noticed it was faster and much less 500ing and 503ing o.o

Also, i removed another curse/spam fest of TBM on the wiki
Someone should just close the wiki, if TBM is gonna be immature brat and curse/spam the place...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 23, 2011, 08:52:09 PM
Someone should just close the wiki, if TBM is gonna be immature brat and curse/spam the place...

Not a bad idea, especially with the wiki only being used by a grand total of zero people.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 23, 2011, 08:55:19 PM
Not a bad idea, especially with the wiki only being used by a grand total of zero people.
Indeed, someone should contact whoever runs it.

make a new section for model imports NOW!!!!!!

Quote from: jokekid on October 23, 2011, 10:25:00 PM
make a new section for model imports NOW!!!!!!

I agree (though not as "enthusiastically").  A separate section for model importing would be nice to have.

At the very least it might cut down on the insane traffic/spam in BlackJax's thread.

Quote from: jokekid on October 23, 2011, 10:25:00 PM
make a new section for model imports NOW!!!!!!

But these imports are used for the other categories.

Though it is a rapdily growing field.

imports are different from vertexing, i mean it mainly for character imports, since stages will keep being stages.

when vertexing came out, it was still part of creating a character, so it could've been in texture? NO, cuz its not the same.

importing a model is different from texturing and vertexing.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 08:40:01 PM
I must say.
The forum is performing heaps better than it has.
Not gonna lie, I still have them nearly as frequent as a week ago.

Quote from: Albafika on October 24, 2011, 12:14:14 AM
Not gonna lie, I still have them nearly as frequent as a week ago.
this ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.