Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dot on October 31, 2011, 01:28:50 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33809.msg726607#msg726607

*facepalm* someone tell him he can edit posts

he keeps double posting



and yes, i´ve told him how to edit posts
Looks ok to me. Also Double Posting's been happening alot lately dude to the 500/503 errors. Some people don't have the "There's been a new post" option on and they accedently double post anyways (I got that option on and I've avoided a number of DP's that way)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 31, 2011, 01:55:33 AM
Looks ok to me. Also Double Posting's been happening alot lately dude to the 500/503 errors. Some people don't have the "There's been a new post" option on and they accedently double post anyways (I got that option on and I've avoided a number of DP's that way)
If it was a double post due to an error, he would've posted the same post twice.
He intentionally double posted.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm still not seeing the Dp..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



what segtendo said
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 31, 2011, 01:59:12 AM
I'm still not seeing the Dp..

You have to look through his topic to see his double posts.

In any case... Dot, if Ricki's double posting bothers you, report his posts for it.  No need to tell everyone here about it when there's a faster and more discrete option.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 31, 2011, 02:09:05 AM
You have to look through his topic to see his double posts.

In any case... Dot, if Ricki's double posting bothers you, report his posts for it.  No need to tell everyone here about it when there's a faster and more discrete option.

the thing is, i cant report it, i just get a database error
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Vyse on October 31, 2011, 06:12:25 AM
Appropriate for Halloween.

Anyway, call me Bill Murray, because that ghost...

...is busted.

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH
I should've seen that coming <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd just like to point out that double posting while Moderated isn't the poster's fault.

When a Moderated user makes a post, it goes into a queue awaiting moderator approval before it appears on the forum. We can approve more than one post at once, and if we do that, they all appear at the same time. So if the user makes more than one post in the same topic, it looks like they double posted. But if you look at the post times, you'll notice they're exactly the same, which is obviously impossible normally.

You can feel free to report them, I guess, and one of us will merge the posts (since Moderated users can't edit their own posts), but they didn't break a rule.

Just clearing that up.

^
Ugh.
I keep on forgeting that *facepalm*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This is funny to me, but I guess it should still be reported:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2273

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do I even need to say it?

Also, I lol'd [censored]ing hard when I saw how it says Jack H. on the blunt.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 01, 2011, 10:23:42 PM
This is funny to me, but I guess it should still be reported:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2273

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do I even need to say it?

Also, I lol'd [censored]ing hard when I saw how it says Jack H. on the blunt.
All I can say, if u look though his vault, it's cuckoos...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Even Wolfric and I pointed out that it was cuckoos :P
But maybe something should be done, considering it looks like he's trying to make Enzo look like something he isn't.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]