Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I've been having problems reporting stuff to mods.
Wonder if it's just me, in general to everyone, or a specific sub-forum.

Tried reporting in Introductions, Online Gaming and Stage Hacks.

Quote from: cx_asuka on November 11, 2011, 04:20:54 AM
I've been having problems reporting stuff to mods.
Wonder if it's just me, in general to everyone, or a specific sub-forum.

Tried reporting in Introductions, Online Gaming and Stage Hacks.
I have this same issue in Textures, Vertexes and Stage Hacks. Keeps giving that database error..

...Are you saying it's basically happening everywhere now?

November 11, 2011, 08:02:03 AM #1383 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:02:53 AM by Shiina
Quote from: Vyse on November 11, 2011, 07:53:34 AM
...Are you saying it's basically happening everywhere now?
Either that or it's user specific.. I could test it in every section right now if you want

edit: I did some testing and the following sections give the error:

Attack and Animation Hacks
Stage Hacks
Vertex Hacks
Texture Hacks

Seems Asuka and i don't have the same sections giving errors, might be user related?

Yes, it's definitely user-specific. The Stages boards were impossible to report for EVERYONE (including admins) a while back, but apparently, that problem was fixed, as I'm able to report from there.

I guess we'll try and fire another round of that bug-fixing & cleaning script ?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

suggestion:

make 2 quote buttons, one old-style, where u quote EVERYTHING, including quotes. and one as it is now, only quote what the user said himself

dunno if its possible, but sometimes its handy to quote a complete post...

November 11, 2011, 03:18:39 PM #1386 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:52:20 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
I just poked a list of Report mods in the SMF boards and if there's any you'd like me to experement with on KcMm:E leme know. Some sound interesting

edit: all of em's incompatable =\ if there was a way to update This plug in, it might be som'in nice.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: jokekid on November 11, 2011, 12:00:31 PM
dunno if its possible, but sometimes its handy to quote a complete post...
The quoting issue has been addressed before. It's either no nesting or complete nesting. There are no mods for it. So unless someone wants to program it...

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 11, 2011, 03:18:39 PM
if there was a way to update This plug in, it might be som'in nice.
This is almost exactly what we already have, save the quoting.

November 12, 2011, 03:02:58 AM #1388 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:51:57 AM by SonicBrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay. cx_asuka and Pride.

Could you please check again if the reporting still doesn't work in the aforementioned sections ? The error-fixing script just finished after 2 days of processing, so I'd like to check if it works better now.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Stages and vertex sections still error
Textures and Attack/Animation sections work now

I still get errors in:

Introductions
Online Gaming
Model Imports
Stage Hacks
Attack and Animation Hacks
Programming

In that case, I have absolutely no idea what to do.  :-\
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I've do a little error...I deleted my thread of vertex. Someone can restore it please?

Quote from: KTH on November 15, 2011, 10:10:31 PM
I've do a little error...I deleted my thread of vertex. Someone can restore it please?

Done.