Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Puraidou on November 10, 2011, 11:16:39 AM
I have 1 question: is it possible to have the future 'warnings' at the top of the forum be displayed in the standard font color? I can't read anything on my phone cause it only loads a white bg with the colored text.. Though topic posts in color show black text, could it be changed to match the topic style of displaying the colored font?
Just quoting since i'm curious about it, not something of high alert but an answer would be nice.

Quote from: Caterpie on November 18, 2011, 02:28:15 AM
:srs: just...what the heck? is this just a reupload of my hack? i dont understand

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23536

report it
and dis dosnt belong to this thread
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Caterpie on November 18, 2011, 02:28:15 AM
:srs: just...what the heck? is this just a reupload of my hack? i dont understand

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23536
Use the BrawlVault thread...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 18, 2011, 08:52:44 AM #1400 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:38:25 AM by Moka Akashiya
Quote from: Caterpie on November 18, 2011, 02:28:15 AM
:srs: just...what the heck? is this just a reupload of my hack? i dont understand

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23536
1. BV Thread please
2. Seems he added stuff for around 500KB, currently checking both files.
He added a BRSTM and a few CSP's, that's it :srs: Personally i think it should be removed...

oh, sorry. okay. i will remove it then
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Look who's back.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34601.msg748730#msg748730
Can someone just ban this ass already?
I'm tired of seeing him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 06:15:45 AM
Look who's back.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34601.msg748730#msg748730
Can someone just ban this ass already?
I'm tired of seeing him.

I know who you're talking about, but all of the posts regarding his return have vanished.  I think it's safe to say action was taken.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 20, 2011, 06:17:46 AM
I know who you're talking about, but all of the posts regarding his return have vanished.  I think it's safe to say action was taken.
I see that now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 20, 2011, 06:40:39 AM #1408 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 07:18:39 AM by Vyse
Another note, this time about necroposting:

The purpose of forbidding necroposting is to keep old, dead threads where they belong: buried in the depths of the topic list. However, if a thread is stickied, this logic obviously does not apply. The thread is already at the top of the page regardless of its age; it is in effect permanently alive. So one can't really necropost in it.

Bullet point: Don't report people posting in a stickied thread for necroposting.

Gonna add this and my previous note about double posting to the rules page. Just thought I'd put it here too.

Edit: That's done. Tacked on another about trolling via user impersonation as well.

A few moments ago when I was trying to post something, I got this,

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1