Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on November 23, 2011, 06:21:25 AM
Wrong sections.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37222.0
Just fixed it.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on November 23, 2011, 08:07:43 AM
Fixed all of those.
I'll discuss the idea of appointing Texture Hacks Mods with Vyse.
Oh. *facepalm*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34781.0

Even though the question has been answered, this should still be moved to Help. I tried to report It, but I kept getting a database error.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


There's something that I've noticed....

Well I know that areas like the Off-Topic sections can't be viewed by guests, but I found that if a guest clicks a link to a topic in one of those sections, like in the latest post area, that they'd be able to view the entire section.

Is there a way to fix that?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 28, 2011, 01:28:46 PM
There's something that I've noticed....

Well I know that areas like the Off-Topic sections can't be viewed by guests, but I found that if a guest clicks a link to a topic in one of those sections, like in the latest post area, that they'd be able to view the entire section.

Is there a way to fix that?
Yeah, Forum Games could be accessed indirectly, because one of us (I think it was me) forgot to remove the correct privileges for this board.

It's fixed now. From now on, guests will not watch what guests shall not see. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on November 28, 2011, 08:13:05 PM
Yeah, Forum Games could be accessed indirectly, because one of us (I think it was me) forgot to remove the correct privileges for this board.

It's fixed now. From now on, guests will not watch what guests shall not see. :P

Good to hear~! does this mean I helped the staff with something? [/selfish]


Oh. Me and YKW's warnings were suppose to be gone on Sunday, but they're still here. Mind Taking Care of It?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 29, 2011, 03:17:04 PM
Oh. Me and YKW's warnings were suppose to be gone on Sunday, but they're still here. Mind Taking Care of It?
It's default 2 weeks, sometimes they extend the time if the deed was one worth of a longer time period. Just wait till they disappear. :)

November 29, 2011, 11:29:05 PM #1431 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:32:35 PM by Puraidou Akashiya
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36833.0
Wrong section, needs to go in the vertex request section since he's asking for a Sonic vertex edit.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31316.msg757812#msg757812
Bumped his request twice for no reason.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30056.msg757808#msg757808
Necro post.


Posting these here since my reports give database errors.

November 29, 2011, 11:37:52 PM #1432 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:39:54 PM by Segtendo
I think it's okay to bump requests thread.

I posted in a necroposted request thread once, talking how the person necroposted, and dRage told me that it was okay.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 29, 2011, 11:40:48 PM #1433 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:43:36 PM by Puraidou Akashiya
Quote from: Segtendo on November 29, 2011, 11:37:52 PM
I think it's okay to bump requests thread.

I posted in a necroposted request thread once and dRage told me that it was okay.
Bumping a Request being allowed is BS, that's just plain stupid.

Also
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31316.msg757812#msg757812
was a double bump aka a double post.

November 30, 2011, 02:05:37 AM #1434 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:07:04 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Puraidou Akashiya on November 29, 2011, 11:29:05 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30056.msg757808#msg757808
Necro post. Posting these here since my reports give database errors.
The topic creator can bump his/her own topic.

Quote from: Puraidou Akashiya on November 29, 2011, 11:40:48 PM
Also
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31316.msg757812#msg757812
was a double bump aka a double post.
It's been 13 days since the last post in that topic. I bump my topic if it's been inactive for at least 3 days. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2011, 02:05:37 AM
It's been 13 days since the last post in that topic. I bump my topic if it's been inactive for at least 3 days. :/
"was a double bump aka a double post." <-- double posting isn't allowed.

but that second bump was 13 days from the first one.. He's the creator >->
FC:4898-8419-2778

Still a double post and a useless one. "bump".

November 30, 2011, 10:05:31 AM #1438 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:01:26 AM by dRage
Quote from: Puraidou Akashiya on November 29, 2011, 11:40:48 PM
Bumping a Request being allowed is BS, that's just plain stupid.

It's even in the rules:

Quote from: Vyse on November 20, 2011, 07:02:54 AM
3
Notes on necroposting:

1. If you are reviving your own thread with useful content (e.g. something other than "bump"), or if you are reviving a request thread, you will not be moderated for necroposting.

Tell me, where's the difference between making a new thread requesting the very same thing and just bumping the one that is already there? There's going to be a thread requesting X to be made on the first page of that board in both cases.