Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Segtendo on November 30, 2011, 03:09:48 PM
I'll give him a warnin'.

But he's a noob. Just tell him not to necropost, where to post requests, and lock the thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 30, 2011, 03:20:21 PM
But he's a noob. Just tell him not to necropost, where to post requests, and lock the thread.
I'll remove the warning and tell him not to necropost. ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



^I had already taken care of it.
PwnU555 was already warned earlier for necroposting and I sent him a PM about it, so he should stop now.

can someone fix this post to be less spamy?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nvmd, he deleted it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

something i noticed, in unread rplies, for some reason diedhammer's thread keeps reappearing, even when nobody posted in it... WHY?

Quote from: jokekid on December 07, 2011, 08:01:38 AM
something i noticed, in unread rplies, for some reason diedhammer's thread keeps reappearing, even when nobody posted in it... WHY?
You mean when u click "Mark all messages as read", it stays and everytime u still click it, the thread still there, mark as unread or something...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Gotta remember, not everyone can.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




There's a very odd glitch in one user's topic...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37889
It's not showing newest posts. Anyone have any idea how to fix that? The posts show up, IF you try to make a new post... But not on the topic itself.