Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


December 21, 2011, 08:44:20 AM #1546 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:47:32 AM by Oizen™
Quote from: Sorceress on December 21, 2011, 08:39:42 AM
Well here is some topics, he created...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38642.msg778311#new
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38645.msg778301#new
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38644.msg778301#new
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38651.0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38643.0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38631.new#new

He posted the pics in...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38556.0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35139.msg778294#msg778294


I know where they all are.

but I lack the ability to mass delete all his posts, Im just going through his post list and deleting them one by one.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 21, 2011, 08:36:46 AM
[censored] was creepy, lol.

Nice job on the annihilation, Oizen.

I was looking at his latest posts, and he had made normal posts before on numerous threads, specially DSX8's.

Out of nowhere, it started spamming everywhere, in every thread. I saw about 10, but that doesn't matter now since it's all getting deleted.

I think I got them all, they should all be sitting in the recycle bin now.


now i feel curious about who u are talking... xDDD
T.T

December 21, 2011, 05:22:57 PM #1548 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:25:01 PM by Seggy T.
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 12:57:16 PM
now i feel curious about who u are talking... xDDD
T.T
Looking at his deleted posts, which I can see in the recycle bin, it was some guy named "Dead" and he was posting porn :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Seggy T. on December 21, 2011, 05:22:57 PM
Looking at his deleted posts, which I can see in the recycle bin, it was some guy named "Dead" and he was posting porn :srs:

You call that porn?

I don't think so buddy.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2011, 06:10:58 AM
You call that porn?

I don't think so buddy.
Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



It was a combination of nude pic, guro and a weird fetish.
I don't know, but I think it was kinda funny how he started posting that everywhere. Probably wanted to go down with a boom.

I didn't take a good look cuz I didn't want anyone to see what I saw >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: cx_asuka on December 22, 2011, 06:17:31 AM
It was a combination of nude pic, guro and a weird fetish.
I don't know, but I think it was kinda funny how he started posting that everywhere. Probably wanted to go down with a boom.

That reminds me of this one night.

"If you're gonna leave, better leave with a bang."

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2011, 06:13:16 AM
Specially that third pic.
...

That was the one that made me sick. x_x
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Sounds fine by me.

I have nothing to talk about with that junk.

Let's pretend it never happened >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]