Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I see CSPs are in interface hacks.
I can live with that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's the exact same board in the exact same position with the name I originally wanted to give it! If that name is fine, why didn't you say that after I first mentioned it?

Whatever. Just... whatever. Does this work for everyone else?



Love the new index, though in my opinion portraits should be placed in a subforum in interface hacks (it would make it easier to browse threads in interface that isn't portrait-related)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I can't seem to use a bookmark for the "Other" section of the forum like I used too...

I.E: (Before) Click Book mark, took me to Index, Other Tab (Off-tipic,Nexs, Online)
(Now)Click Book mark, top of Index.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Vyse on January 08, 2012, 09:24:35 PM
You mean like this?
Ah, yes! But I nee dthe "off Topic" part. My old Bookmark put it at the topic of the Index.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit on January 08, 2012, 09:48:07 PM
Ah, yes! But I need the "off Topic" part. My old Bookmark put it at the topic of the Index.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php#8 <-- that should work.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Vyse on January 08, 2012, 11:11:32 PM
Really? Because it looks like I said I understood where you were coming from, explained my side, and then you just ran off to complain and make passive-aggressive statements here where you're safe instead of attempting to defend your position.

Edit: My bad, I forgot you made one other post. I shut that down and then you ran away. But before that, I tried to start a conversation about ways to make it better:
And you just ignored it. But I'm closed-minded?

I could easily argue that your resistance to change, for poorly-defended reasons, makes you closed-minded as well.

And let's not forget how closed-minded I am, coming here and encouraging you to post your opinion where we can actually discuss it. Nope, definitely got my blinders on and ignoring everyone. Apparently if I don't just accept your ideas wholesale with no argument, I'm completely stubborn. Good to know.
I don't mess with Brawl anymore, but if I did, I've little doubt I'd be using a lot of your stuff. You make very good things.

Moving this petty discussion out of my thread.

I repeat my two points:

     -The new portraits "section" is hard to locate

     -The portraits section is more active than both the Music and Serious Discussion Sections, yet it's pushed aside.

Now excuse me while I run away.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Why the [censored] does it say "suggestions" on the title when I have seen about 5 suggestions been thrown counting mine and we get responses such as:

"It's a problem"

"Not gonna happen"

Not moving it up"

"Uh.. no"

That's just [censored]ing ridiculous.

How about you just leave it as is, and end of story. You two won't like any suggestion, unless it comes from your brain anyway.

[censored]ing biased [censored].

January 09, 2012, 12:26:28 AM #1663 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 12:42:03 AM by Vyse
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 11:50:44 PM
-The new portraits "section" is hard to locate
Because it's not where it used to be? It's on the board index, just like everything else, instead of being a sub-board of something to which it is only tangentially related.

Explain how giving something its own board makes it less visible than it was as a sub-board.

Quote-The portraits section is more active than both the Music and Serious Discussion Sections, yet it's pushed aside.
Serious Discussions is way down at the bottom with all the other Off-Topic stuff, so I'm not sure why you brought that up.

As for portraits being a pretty active area, you have a point there. But answer me honestly, how much of that activity is spam? I went to a random thread and went to a random page, and this is what I found. I paged around in that thread a bit more and found several more pages of just these two guys conversing instead of just using a PM.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2012, 12:14:46 AM
[censored]ing biased [censored].
Oh yes, we are biased because we don't immediately follow every suggestion verbatim and with no argument.

Furthermore, the accusation that I reject things out of hand is just funny. I'm biased? You might want to get a new paint job before you go around calling kettles black, Mr. Pot. (oh damn it's a double entendre because you also smoke oh man I didn't even mean to do that)

January 09, 2012, 12:58:19 AM #1664 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 12:59:49 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Vyse on January 09, 2012, 12:26:28 AM
As for portraits being a pretty active area, you have a point there. But answer me honestly, how much of that activity is spam? I went to a random thread and went to a random page, and this is what I found. I paged around in that thread a bit more and found several more pages of just these two guys conversing instead of just using a PM.
But as you link that one thread, I could link one from Model Imports, and one for Vertex section, and take that as a base to say they don't deserve their own section, 'cause, as you're saying, for that being spam is one of the reasons it doesn't gets its own section.

Quote from: Vyse on January 09, 2012, 12:26:28 AM
Explain how giving something its own board makes it less visible than it was as a sub-board.
Easy, saying "CSPs" makes it easier to spot. I can't believe you asked this trivial question.