Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on January 16, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
what i mean is that imports are getting more "power" than vertexes, since u can also make custom models and import them... not many ppl doing this yet but yeah...
Doesn't matters, it feels more ordered in this way. If it were to be arranged for popularity, we'd have portraits and PSAs on top, as well as Models, but for the sake of organization, this shouldn't be done.

Quote from: Albafika on January 16, 2012, 04:56:56 PM
Doesn't matters, it feels more ordered in this way. If it were to be arranged for popularity, we'd have portraits and PSAs on top, as well as Models, but for the sake of organization, this shouldn't be done.

actually only 2 changes would be needed to have it feel natural
switch imports and vertexes, and switch portraits and music... although these last two could stay as is

Quote from: jokekid on January 16, 2012, 05:04:35 PM
actually only 2 changes would be needed to have it feel natural
switch imports and vertexes, and switch portraits and music... although these last two could stay as is
Feeling natural =/= Organized.

i have a question about the stats...
does total downloads include the collabs, or do you have to sum up both numbers to get a real TOTAL???

Normally, all Stats include Collabs now.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.



then why isnt there one to tell downloads without collabs??

Quote from: jokekid on January 18, 2012, 06:54:42 PM


then why isnt there one to tell downloads without collabs??
Oh for gods sake... do the math with your Windows Calc -_-
Hell, i can do this out of my head.. 12,390.

(Oh hey, I didn't notice those new "From Collabs" entries.)
But yeah, what Pride said. The profile is already cluttered enough. ._.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: jokekid on January 18, 2012, 06:54:42 PM
then why isnt there one to tell downloads without collabs??
There was at first.

Quote(2:20:42 PM) Vyse: Oh, nice
(2:21:25 PM) Vyse: I dunno if the "Uploaded" stuff is necessary, though
(2:21:44 PM) Vyse: I think just a total + what portion of that is collabs is good enough
(2:21:52 PM) picano123: probably not, it's mostly because I copy pasted / find+replaced :P

With two extra lines there, it really was cluttered. As has been mentioned, if you really wanna know, it's a simple subtraction.

I wonder why some words are still censored out even though I got the open of uncensoring them activated...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



yeah this is happening 2 meh, 2
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 19, 2012, 02:36:31 AM #1721 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 02:38:05 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: -- Infringing Name Deleted -- on January 19, 2012, 02:25:50 AM
I wonder why some words are still censored out even though I got the open of uncensoring them activated...
Quote from: -Not A Allowed Name- on January 19, 2012, 02:27:04 AM
yeah this is happening 2 meh, 2
I can relate, when I see a swear word in a quote, it's censored, is it because the person has the censor thing on?...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on January 19, 2012, 02:36:31 AM
I can relate, when I see a swear word in a quote, it's censored, is it because the person has the censor thing on?...
Yeah it is. If someone quotes someone else and they have the filter ON it will still censor it.

Same if someone with the filter on edit their own post, it will auto censor it as well.

Quote from: Puraidou Liteyears on January 19, 2012, 09:31:39 AM
Same if someone with the filter on edit their own post, it will auto censor it as well.
That's prob what I'm seeing then.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



lol, i wasnt asking for it to be different, i just wanted to know if i had to sum up, or substract...