Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 01, 2012, 12:25:40 AM #1740 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:26:35 AM by Segtendo
Oy vey.

That guy needs some spoilers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




February 04, 2012, 11:08:29 AM #1743 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:16:47 AM by ɱillenia
With the 500's nearly stomped out (Had one in the last week =D) was wondering if you guys would like to look more into that Multimedia Plugin I was attempting to demonstrate.

on the Test Forum, using this plug in, just linking to a website with a video like, GameTrailers, or even youtube's new youtu.be link will automatically be converted into a viewable plug in. Taking the links of:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/friday-night-skullgirls/726537
and
http://youtu.be/AD9ti36kuFg

will be auto converted by the plug in to

[ url=http://www.gametrailers.com/video/friday-night-skullgirls/726537]Friday Night Fights: Sanchez vs. Render 2 HD - Skullgirls[/url]

[ url=http://youtu.be/AD9ti36kuFg]http://youtu.be/AD9ti36kuFg[/url]

as displayed on this page: http://ktestudios.servegame.com/extended/index.php?topic=352.0 . Any old
[Youtube] handle will still be available for use, even when removing the old plugin version.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



February 05, 2012, 08:31:09 AM #1744 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 08:43:17 AM by Sorceress


This is odd. since when did users become guests? Because I think I saw him as a user awhile ago, I'm so confused. D:

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 05, 2012, 08:31:09 AM


This is odd. since when did users become guests? Because I think I saw him as a user awhile ago, I'm so confused. D:
I deleted the bot but forgot to remove all its posts.

Quote from: Vyse on February 05, 2012, 09:28:36 AM
I deleted the bot but forgot to remove all its posts.
Wow, I sorta knew it was a bot. But this one was much smarter then the rest.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Not really.

Quote from: sief3792 on February 05, 2012, 08:10:23 AM
s; namely, the boss and the (on-disc) DLC characters.__________________
wow gold
buy wow gold
Maplestory Mesos

__________________

February 05, 2012, 09:42:32 AM #1748 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:06:05 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Vyse on February 05, 2012, 09:35:30 AM
Not really.

Well he did advertise Maple Story, I can understand that. But then I got confused, because he didn't advertise in a way, that other bots do, u know big posts and stuff, plus I didn't check all of the bot's posts.

Here is one of his posts, that u missed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41010.msg827682#msg827682

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Vyse on February 05, 2012, 09:28:36 AM
I deleted the bot but forgot to remove all its posts.
Well, even after deleting an account, you can still use the IP tracking to find its other posts.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

February 05, 2012, 12:02:33 PM #1750 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:05:53 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
I noticed Off Topic posts are counted again.  It's quite funny seeing people shoot up from about 1,000 to 2,000 to over 10,000 to 15,000 simply because of Off Topic posts (Family Thread eat your heart out).

Though I guess my question is why?

EDIT: Nevermind.  Was it a glitched that popped up momentarily or something?

Wow, I didn't actually think anyone would notice ... o_o;

I temporarily made all boards count posts, recalculated the stats, and made the MySQL list I needed for updating one of the awards (the Ninja one, since it counts posts made in Off-Topic too). Then I put everything back in order ... there was something like 1 minute where the post counts were changed.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

February 05, 2012, 07:10:05 PM #1752 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:10:56 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Miacis on February 05, 2012, 10:53:38 AM
Well, even after deleting an account, you can still use the IP tracking to find its other posts.
...I know that. I just didn't do it. That's what "forgot" means.

okay, I made a post in the Moderation corner, but I decided to make this more public. Really, I can't be the only guy getting pissed off about this. Its about KingJigglyPuff

Really, why is he a moderator?

All I see him do lately is rage, complain, and say stupid [censored] to people. He needs to grow up, and go find somewhere else to search for attention. Seriously, he should not be a moderator in PSA...

to see some examples of his raging, look at the last couple of pages in SDoOm's thread.

This is over someone saying "SDoOm is the best". It begins here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg831723#msg831723
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and this is because SDoOm said he may make a Knuckles PSA over Falco:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40196.15#quickreply
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And there are a lot of various comments similar to these. I don't want to see him banned, but at least get his moderator privileges taken away.

And KJP... If you see this post, I hope you finally realize that you need to grow up. Come on man, these are just hacks in a WII VIDEO GAME!!! Its not a matter of life or death!!

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 12:21:40 AMokay, I made a post in the Moderation corner, but I decided to make this more public. Really, I can't be the only guy getting pissed off about this. Its about KingJigglyPuff

Really, why is he a moderator?

All I see him do lately is rage, complain, and say stupid [censored] to people. He needs to grow up, and go find somewhere else to search for attention. Seriously, he should not be a moderator in PSA...

to see some examples of his raging, look at the last couple of pages in SDoOm's thread.

This is over someone saying "SDoOm is the best". It begins here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg831723#msg831723
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and this is because SDoOm said he may make a Knuckles PSA over Falco:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40196.15#quickreply
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And there are a lot of various comments similar to these. I don't want to see him banned, but at least get his moderator privileges taken away.

And KJP... If you see this post, I hope you finally realize that you need to grow up. Come on man, these are just hacks in a WII VIDEO GAME!!! Its not a matter of life or death!!

I agree.

To add to this (Contains "foul language"):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]