Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 ... 212
Author Topic: Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates  (Read 1004765 times)
SJS
Clastic Sandtastic
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1770 on: February 08, 2012, 06:10:38 PM »

why not start now? from now on, replace mods who act inappropriatly.

That would require them to be replaced. And I'm pretty sure I've heard the argument of "there's no one trustworthy for that sort of power" thrown around before.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1771 on: February 08, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »

besides changing posts, what can they do?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1772 on: February 08, 2012, 06:12:23 PM »

warn, ban, etc...

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

« Reply #1773 on: February 08, 2012, 06:20:52 PM »

There have been Mods on this website who abused their powers. But I'm not going to mention names because that happened about a year ago.

Really? Oizen revealing what Kit's alternate account was happened a year ago?

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1774 on: February 08, 2012, 06:22:56 PM »

Oh. I forgot about that.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1775 on: February 08, 2012, 06:49:13 PM »

besides changing posts, what can they do?
    Remove posts, lock topics in their given section, split topics, warn people...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1776 on: February 08, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »

Hold it. Oizen revealing Kit's alternate account doesn't falls even NEAR the level that what KJP does falls onto.

KJP, you rage semi-daily (To not to say daily) on MSN about SDo0m, and it's annoying, and everytime you see the chance to rage about him on the forums, you do it as well.

It's stupid how you make threads go OFF-Topic by people replying to your insults towards SDo0m, it goes farther than 2 pages most of the times, 2 pages of stupidity. People ganking on you? More like you're looking for it. It's a hacking board, focus on hacking, not on getting praised.

Grow up, you're not the only one in here that has a rough life.
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 09:24:53 PM by Albafika » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1777 on: February 08, 2012, 09:27:27 PM »

Hold it. Oizen revealing Kit's alternate account doesn't falls even NEAR the level that what KJP does falls onto.

KJP, you rage semi-daily (To not to say daily) on MSN about SDo0m, and it's annoying, and everytime you see the chance to rage about him on the forums, you do it as well.

Grow up, you're not the only one in here that has a rough life.
    Still, it is a form of power abuse...

Never the less though, KJP's "rage" is... A very bad example for a mod... But then again, as SJ said, if you're gonna kick him out, might as well kick out anyone who has personal bias towards other members...

Still though, you're very right about that last part, Wolfric. KJP is NOT the only one to have a rough life... Getting so furious about a video game is NOT healthy. At all. I mean sure, it's one thing to yell AT the game. (Not that that's good.) But at other players? Fellow PSA hackers? No, that is not right, what KJP should do is improve his own technique. Not blame others for shortcomings...

Anyway, I feel this post has gone on long enough.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #1778 on: February 08, 2012, 11:08:19 PM »

Let's skip the "I think every people who has a problem with someone should get demoted and I can't get any more vague than this" process and get to the point already.

Nanobuds explained KJP's problem. If you believe someone should not be a mod anymore (or recieve a blame for what they did, or should settle a problem with a member), just say who you mean, what you mean, and where you mean.
    In other words, the name of the moderator at fault, the kind of issue, and where he caused trouble.

In even less words: show arguments.
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:10:31 PM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1779 on: February 08, 2012, 11:29:20 PM »

outside the blant jellousy rage that he's posting, I kind of feel the same way. Felt like everything I've done has been over looked, Then when I did start som'in it was over writen by SDoom's overhypeness of the next Moveset. I instantly lost download counts when people found out Waluigi's over Pit, and I even felt ignored after everything was said and done. Tifa's out and I STILL don't have any god damn input about the move set! I feel [censored]ing ignored too! I've honestly STOPPED making animations cause of it!

... Excuse me. I'ma step out before I get outa hand.

(edit: how'ed this post end up in the wrong topic...)

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1780 on: February 09, 2012, 12:33:40 AM »

One of the things that i dislike about sDoom is that he plans tons of PSA's, says no one else can use even a part of his idea's but ends up not making 80% of then. But no one is allowed to even have something similar to his moveset.

I mean really? Anyone can make what they want, the movesets aren't copyrighted..

With that said, I'm done with that topic. I'd like the suggestion KJP made as well.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #1781 on: February 09, 2012, 12:35:50 AM »

outside the blant jellousy rage that he's posting, I kind of feel the same way. Felt like everything I've done has been over looked, Then when I did start som'in it was over writen by SDoom's overhypeness of the next Moveset. I instantly lost download counts when people found out Waluigi's over Pit, and I even felt ignored after everything was said and done. Tifa's out and I STILL don't have any god damn input about the move set! I feel [censored]ing ignored too! I've honestly STOPPED making animations cause of it!

... Excuse me. I'ma step out before I get outa hand.

(edit: how'ed this post end up in the wrong topic...)

I understand your issue, but what exactly do you want us to do ?
    We're not going to forbid SDoom from hacking because you guys don't get enough spotlight.

As for KJP, I'd like to point out that he made 4 blog posts since he's joined the team. In the mean time, he produced around 8 movesets, including Tifa herself. What's wrong with this picture ?
    You can't go blustering about lack of recognition when you don't even take the time to write a blog post to showcase your hacks.

What do you guys think ? That SDoom came out of nowhere and waited for fame to fall down his throat ?
    He improved his work, he showed his hacks to the many, and he's even giving animation classes now. That KJP dropped out of, in another fit of jealousy.

Heck, SDoom recently necro'd our KCMM Showcase Thread asking for any significant hacks to showcase. But didn't really get any answer, probably because most of the admin/mods don't really look around for hacks anymore.
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:37:23 AM by Miacis » Logged

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1782 on: February 09, 2012, 01:32:31 AM »

I understand your issue, but what exactly do you want us to do ?
    We're not going to forbid SDoom from hacking because you guys don't get enough spotlight.
    Nothing. Just venting some pent up fustration.

@the tifa thing: I personally told him not to post it since it's technically my project.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1783 on: February 09, 2012, 04:29:41 AM »

Let's skip the "I think every people who has a problem with someone should get demoted and I can't get any more vague than this" process and get to the point already.

Nanobuds explained KJP's problem. If you believe someone should not be a mod anymore (or recieve a blame for what they did, or should settle a problem with a member), just say who you mean, what you mean, and where you mean.
    In other words, the name of the moderator at fault, the kind of issue, and where he caused trouble.

In even less words: show arguments.
    My only problem is this thing about a mod raging and breaking rules by himself on the section he's supposed to keep in control (There are other Mods who lack on their area, too, quite a lot, but that's out of context). He lurks SDo0m's thread like a ninja (And his Youtube) looking for anything to make him hate SDo0m more, be it a comment on a video of Youtube, or a comment on his thread. This is getting beyond stupid, as so far it's happening at least twice a month and ends up derailing the topics for a few good pages.
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:30:40 AM by Albafika » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #1784 on: February 09, 2012, 05:02:38 AM »

My only problem is this thing about a mod raging and breaking rules by himself on the section he's supposed to keep in control (There are other Mods who lack on their area, too, quite a lot, but that's out of context). He lurks SDo0m's thread like a ninja (And his Youtube) looking for anything to make him hate SDo0m more, be it a comment on a video of Youtube, or a comment on his thread. This is getting beyond stupid, as so far it's happening at least twice a month and ends up derailing the topics for a few good pages.

Yes, I know about KJP. He recieved a warning, and I'll make sure to have a private talk with him about that, to make some things a bit more clear. I may be a bit late on the action, but this is a completely untolerable attitude.
    I can (barely) stand the random rants on MSN, but if his [censored] hits the boards he's supposed to watch over, then there's an Uncoming UltimatUm dangling above his head. u_u

My post was designated at the usual "I think we need to sanction the other mods because of reasons I'm not really too inclined on explaining" innuendos that were delivered a bit above.
    If you want something done like for KJP, say who/what/where.
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:08:33 AM by Miacis » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 ... 212
    Print
    Jump to:  

Database Error
    Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
    Back