Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Although, I DO agree about making the stars cats since it makes more sense.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2012, 07:10:56 PM
I love how people can't take a joke for a day, yet they complain about it.

It's a 1 day joke, deal with it. Or stay away for today :)
*Snicker snort*

Someone seems to not remember what they said last year.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 01, 2012, 10:35:20 PM
*Snicker snort*

Someone seems to not remember what they said last year.

You're quite late with that, like 3 people said it before. I'll tell you the same i told them.
I was locked out of my own profile, that's what ticked me off. Nothing else.

Also, I think someone's adding that cat to our sigs...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well it certainly is a greater hinderance than last year's prank. Not the cat words, just the broken links and images. But it'll be gone in less than half a day, so whatever.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2012, 10:52:30 PM
Also, I think someone's adding that cat to our sigs...
I added mine myself, but i think someone is having fun with it XD

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 02, 2012, 12:28:28 AMeverything else can Fuc3k off after today :P
Not exactly the best word to censor bypass, yeah?

You certainly know your way around doing it all wrong. lol

Quote from: Albafika on April 02, 2012, 03:45:00 AM
Not exactly the best word to censor bypass, yeah?

You certainly know your way around doing it all wrong. lol

Ah, but by making mistakes we grow stronger as people yes? XD
Too bad I tend to stay the same >_>


April 02, 2012, 03:55:31 AM #2018 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 04:55:12 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 02, 2012, 03:48:04 AM
Ah, but by making mistakes we grow stronger as people yes? XD
Too bad I tend to stay the same >_>


You're supposed to learn from your mistakes to not make 'em again, not the other way around!

Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2012, 10:46:23 PM
You're quite late with that, like 3 people said it before. I'll tell you the same i told them.
I was locked out of my own profile, that's what ticked me off. Nothing else.
According to:

Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2011, 10:52:00 PM
I asked to get my permissions back so i could change back. Is that really so hard to do? I don't like the avatar cause i'm not a furry and i don't mean harm to any furry but i'm not into furry avatars. So shoot me for it but i want it removed if possible >_>

And excuse me? All day? WTF i told you for the first time 2 hours ago! :srs:

I don't think that was what ticked you off.  r)

And... Having cats for stars would be weird. <_<;

Quote from: Albafika on April 02, 2012, 03:55:31 AM
And... Having cats for stars would be weird. <_<;
On a site called Kitty Corp Meow Mix? Totally :P

April 02, 2012, 06:45:14 PM #2020 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:47:22 PM by SmashClash
Fur is still in the description of "Programming" 's board.

EDIT: I see some words aren't fixed.
I'd assume for Miacis' aftermath fun.

Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2012, 11:51:53 PM
You're quite late with that, like 3 people said it before. I'll tell you the same i told them.
I was locked out of my own profile, that's what ticked me off. Nothing else.

Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2012, 11:51:53 PMI asked to get my permissions back so i could change back. Is that really so hard to do? I don't like the avatar cause i'm not a furry and i don't mean harm to any furry but i'm not into furry avatars. So shoot me for it but i want it removed if possible >_>

And excuse me? All day? WTF i told you for the first time 2 hours ago! :srs:

Quote from: Albafika on April 02, 2012, 03:55:31 AM
I don't think that was what ticked you off.  r)

Haha. This made me laugh so [censored]ing hard. We have a case of hypocrisy. Funny thing is, I was just talking to Miacis about this incident, so apparently I'm not the only one that remembers.

Still, I think this year's was the best one yet.

Please, let's not get into these kind of debates again.

It's really pointless. .-.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2012, 08:06:17 PM
Please, let's not get into these kind of debates again.

It's really pointless. .-.


No debate sir. Just pointing some things out. :P

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on April 01, 2012, 03:56:11 PM
If I may, and I wouldn't want to disrupt you guys in you're conversations, but can you please explain to me why all of you're moderators you have here are out to get me?

I keep getting warned when all I do is help this site. This is actually the one site that I actually like. But my opinion on that is changing. I keep getting marked for posts that I only make that are for the sake of the site.

Recently, I've been getting reported for the silliest reasons ever, and one of you're moderators were nice enough to throw one of my importaint threads in the recycle bin, when I was actually about to get feedback. I'm not complaining, but somone has to do somthing about this ridiculousness. I've done nothing to intentionally bother or hurt this site in any way, like how that one user reported all of PAVGN's hacks. I'm not a troll. I don't do that sort of thing. The only people who deserve to be warned or moderated are people who intentionally attack this site. Only trolls deserve getting banned, not people who try to help the site.     
Hey, felt like this last year, the best thing to do is antagonize them to no end and attempt to make it seem like everything they do is wrong until they're too scared to warn you anymore.
I don't have a problem with april fools jokes, but forreal, having a topic in all caps pales in comparison to that, so, just chill with the warnings, amiright?