Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I guess I should point out the Team Page button we added to the top.

Getting that plugin to work correctly was way more of a pain than it should have been.

Beyond and Mastaklo are on the BrawlVault staff? I didn't know that...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oizen actually is everywhere on that "team" page. He is a Mod, KC-MM Teammate, and apart of the Brawl Vault staff.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I want purdy ff00aa name color D= Be in the subject of "KcMm Game Server Hostess" or som'in XD Speaking of that... I need to make a news post in the online topic...

I do wish I could get our servers more noticable, as they usually go dead within a few months (besides our minecraft one, that's holding strong). I do plan on getting faster internet to handle more people and looking into a new pc just for the servers.... I really want to give people a place to play safely =\ ya know...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 30, 2012, 02:54:33 AM
I want purdy ff00aa name color D= Be in the subject of "KcMm Game Server Hostess" or som'in XD Speaking of that... I need to make a news post in the online topic...
So you're taking your position back as the hostess of the servers?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I want a gold name with the title "Lord of Portreta"  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 30, 2012, 02:57:55 AM
So you're taking your position back as the hostess of the servers?
I guess. Technically I never left, just dropped the badge and wanted someone else to take over. But with no one doing so, I'll have to accept my responcibility and not be a stupid [censored] about it =\
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 30, 2012, 03:33:40 AM #2077 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:34:31 AM by Albafika
This is a game hacking forum, though, not a gaming server forum. Following your suggestion, every "KC-MM Tutorial Writer" should have a color, too, among others. It's not needed.

Where are the Green Stars? I loved the Green Stars.

April 30, 2012, 03:56:31 AM #2079 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:11:15 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Albafika on April 30, 2012, 03:33:40 AM
This is a game hacking forum, though, not a gaming server forum. Following your suggestion, every "KC-MM Tutorial Writer" should have a color, too, among others. It's not needed.
It was a joke. But I do wish I could get our servers more noticable to the people who do surf around here. It's a form of recration that I want to provide to the users here. It's a great way to get to talk to eachother in a different way... with long range sniper rifles =D lol

Post Merge: April 30, 2012, 07:11:14 AM

It doesn't seem I'm getting any emails from PM's... I dono if topics I'm signed up for's sending me email's yet as I've yet to have a reply in one.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Quote from: Vyse on April 30, 2012, 12:19:35 AM
I guess I should point out the Team Page button we added to the top.

Getting that plugin to work correctly was way more of a pain than it should have been.
Now that is sexy o.o

April 30, 2012, 02:13:56 PM #2083 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:25:25 PM by Tcll
Spy: Gentelmen... may I make a suggesti- *bamf's*
Me: NO!!!

but I'll make one :3
(well a few actually)

-I like the post merging, but not in my threads
(the wii can't handle large posts, if I should ever have to use it again)

-disable sigs for *this* post.
(why can't this forum do that already?) :srs:

-ability to move a post to a new thread (for mods)
I was dimb and didn't see the word 'suggestions' in the title of thias thread >.<

EDIT: one more suggestion :P

-base post merging off of post direction.
I prefer seeing new posts at the top
(instead of having to scroll to the bottom for the new post)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 30, 2012, 02:13:56 PM
-I like the post merging, but not in my threads
I'm sorry that you can't quintuple post anymore.

Quote-disable sigs for *this* post.
No option for it. Which is kinda weird, I guess.

Quote-ability to move a post to a new thread (for mods)
We can do this with split and merge.

Quote-base post merging off of post direction.
No option for it and I don't feel like writing it. Besides, the merged post would still be pretty much at the top. Hardly any scrolling unless people are putting arbitrary line breaks in their posts....