Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

problem about the automerging is that u cant reserve the second post anymore...

Quote from: Vyse on May 01, 2012, 02:26:02 AM
I'm sorry that you can't quintuple post anymore.
no... no... no...
I'm not saying it just for me

I'm saying if you're the owner of your thread (why wouldn't you be, lol),
then you should at least be allowed something extra from everyone elses threads :/

Quote from: Vyse on May 01, 2012, 02:26:02 AM
No option for it. Which is kinda weird, I guess.
I had a short convo with Maicis when the forum was over at unotaku,
and he tried to add the option, but only got as far as the checkbox :P

DANG if I was any good at php, and any better at js, I'd ask if I could help out :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 02, 2012, 01:50:42 AM
I get a Malware warning when visiting this thread >.>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43510.0
Uhh...
How is that even possible? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 02, 2012, 01:59:04 AM #2089 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:59:59 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 02, 2012, 01:50:42 AM
I get a Malware warning when visiting this thread >.>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43510.0
Quote from: Segtendo on May 02, 2012, 01:51:43 AM
Uhh...
How is that even possible? :srs:
I already knew about this and reported it yesterday to Vyse.

Quote from: Vyse on April 30, 2012, 10:01:13 PM
This guy's avatar is hosted on chibified. It's just an image, so you're fine.

It's YoshiKartWii's avatar.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


May 02, 2012, 04:01:36 AM #2091 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 04:03:29 AM by Vyse
I'm gonna upload his avatar to imgur and change it so that stops happening.

Done. That will no longer be a problem.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 29, 2012, 02:45:23 PM
I think it says otherwise.

What!

Quote from: Miacis on April 29, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
That's because I reorganized the rank names, this time. The progression in names should make a tiny bit more sense now.

I was gonna say. I know I'm not that much of a high bastard lol.

Quote from: Miacis on April 29, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
Also, as suggested, I put the Team ranks to blue, as it does make more sense, considering the blog colors and all.
Admin are now red and Global Mods are green, like on most forums I know...

Yes sir. If you look at the blog button, it's blue, and also the KCMM Team Member award is also blue, it only makes sense. Glad you took my suggestion it looks great and love the new stars, once again.

Red fits the Administrators, if you think about it. Red could mean sexy, which would be you. And it could also mean evil, which would be Mr. Visine.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 02, 2012, 08:15:45 PM
Red could mean sexy, which would be you. And it could also mean evil, which would be Mr. Visine.
This made me laugh way harder then it should have, but it did make my day XD

is any progress being made as to removing signatures from the current post??

I'd like to do it for this thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40253.0

NOTE: I do NOT want these posts to be merged.
smaller posts in this manner are easier to manage, and less of a hastle when formatting.

that's also why I requested the no-merge for the thread user.
I'll REALLY need that for my reformatted DAT thread. >_>

so if you please, it would be very helpful. :)
thanx in return ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 03, 2012, 03:19:42 AM
is any progress being made as to removing signatures from the current post??
No? I'm focused on finals, packing, and adding CSPs to the Vault. Mostly the first thing.

I might be able to do it Sunday or Monday. It shouldn't be too hard.

why is Infinite Smash's two latest posts not appearing on the RSS feed?

May 05, 2012, 03:02:59 PM #2097 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:04:21 PM by Miacis
Huh ... looks like our RSS feed broke.
And so did most of the blog.

Gonna have to inform Jack H about that.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

okay, I dunno exactly where to say this, but...
for some reason, every time I load the KCMM Forum Index Page, I get a report that the website is trying to make me download "suspicious files"
:srs:
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, people, small new feature added. You'll notice there's no signature on this post. That's because I've added the option to remove it. You'll find it under Additional Options on the reply screen.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can also apply this to your existing posts by editing them and choosing the option there.