Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

okay, so this Flik dude is getting on ym nerves. Fo rsoem reason, when I block him, it doesnt effect anything. i knwo we can post our opisnions, but he is jsut rude adn annoying: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45390.0

he doesnt read and i just dont liek him. is there a way I can not see him at all?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Blocking only prevents people from PMing you. It doesn't affect the rest of the forum.

oh. THAT makes sence
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I gave him a vocal warning there, if he continues this anywhere else let me know.

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on June 02, 2012, 05:14:38 PM
I gave him a vocal warning there, if he continues this anywhere else let me know.
You're not a mod. So what are you doing.


June 08, 2012, 05:57:10 PM #2136 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:59:23 PM by Miacis
Rules update!
We've added a few clarifications on necroposting. You can check them here, on just open the spoiler below.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Did you guys do something to change the color of the bar above the quick reply box?
I just noticed it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I different color must be picked, if that's gonna stay. It's not in contrast with the board. .-.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 08, 2012, 06:02:06 PM
Did you guys do something to change the color of the bar above the quick reply box?
I just noticed it.
Ah, yes. Yes we did.

We just added a red warning text for Quick Replies if you're about to post in a topc that's been dead for 3 weeks. But since it was blending in with the dark red bar, we changed that bar to dark blue.
Should be more consistent with the overall KCMM theme too.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I thought the red was fine as is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I dislike the blue, it's too sharp for the eyes.. Perhaps make it a bit darker and less sharp?

Well, it's supposed to be "darkblue". Aka this color. But it looks brighter than expected because it's a whole bar, I guess?

I'll ask Vyse to make it darker again, or maybe just make it pure black, since the bar itself doesn't really serve any purpose.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Quote from: Miacis on June 08, 2012, 07:40:51 PM
Well, it's supposed to be "darkblue". Aka this color.
And that's exactly what it is, if you look at the CSS.

I'm gonna leave the warning text white and change the bar back to red.