Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0



Holy f*ck!

Guy, you're going to be my animator from now on. XD

That was way cool.
I always thought that if Michael Jackson were in Brawl, his Final Smash would somehow have to be the move from Moonwalker where he makes everyone dance with him.


I love how they smoothly go back into their own wait animations. Bravo Tormod, Bravo.

OP:
(if you arnt doing this)
if you wnna port the animations, then on the keyframes, just delete the translations on all the bones(just by using the paste without translation for the frame itself) and done, there wont be any stretching or problems with the way it looks.

gj btw
...

 :o :af: :happy:

AWESOME. Enough to give a heart attack.

Will this work with Yoshi?

Quote from: Sliding Ghost on June 03, 2011, 09:14:28 PM
:o :af: :af2: :happy:

AWESOME. Enough to give a heart attack. Done on Captain Falcon makes it even more difficult to watch.

Will this work with Yoshi?


Technically, yes.  But it would look a tad odd.  Not as odd as some though.  I'd imagine R.O.B or Gaymanwatch to be the hardest.  G&W because of how weird he is to view in Brawlbox and R.O.B because well...he has no legs...

Also, I shall be the first to make a small constructive criticism o.O

Ok the second step of the moonwalk, I think it would enhance the overall moonwalk slide if the left leg was dragged back a bit more.  At the moment it seems a tad imbalanced.  This is just me being a perfectionist [censored], but considering how good the animation came out, I don't see why it can't be truly outstanding with this small adjustment.

Download....now
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


CAN'T WAIT FOR GOD TO RELEASE THE HEAVENLY BAD ASSNESS THAT WAS DROPPED IN MY LAP!!!
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating



ZOMG!! Captain falcon is now the highest tier character!
*Wants to download the animation*
Voted for *gets out of seat and does moonwalk*!
-

I want to see TCRhade's Tabuu do that. :O
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]