Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT O_O Oh GOD that was epic! You sir have gained a lot of respect from me for this ^_^

WOW!!! Amazing job!!
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well, I'm glad everyone likes it!

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 03, 2011, 09:21:15 PM
Ok the second step of the moonwalk, I think it would enhance the overall moonwalk slide if the left leg was dragged back a bit more.  At the moment it seems a tad imbalanced.  This is just me being a perfectionist [censored], but considering how good the animation came out, I don't see why it can't be truly outstanding with this small adjustment.


I agree. I fixed it.  ;)

SmashClash, I'll let SiLeNtFaLc0N take care of that animation for ya since he's already started it.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 04, 2011, 05:50:06 AM
Well, I'm glad everyone likes it!

I agree. I fixed it.  ;)

SmashClash, I'll let SiLeNtFaLc0N take care of that animation for ya since he's already finished it.



Fixed. ;)

Now I need help on how to put it in the file. Can you help?


Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on June 05, 2011, 01:12:52 AM
Now I need help on how to put it in the file. Can you help?
Open BrawlBox>Open a Character you want the animation to be in>Expand Model Data[0]>Expand 3DModels(NW4R)>RightClick the FitCHARACTER00>Click Preview>Scroll Down>Look at the left of the window you'll see an arrow...click it>Click "Load">Click the MotionEtc.pac you want to edit>Once it loads scroll down to the animation you want to replace(Usually it'll be a taunt) which will be Appeal[something]>Right Click that animation word EX: AppealS(Side Taunt) then click "Replace" then click the animation you downloaded for that character>Save and you're done.


holy [censored], you just uploaded this today and it have 102 downloads, nice job :af2:

edit: how the hell do you add this?





Quote from: lord_of_D: on June 05, 2011, 02:42:14 AM
holy [censored], you just uploaded this today and it have 102 downloads, nice job :af2:

edit: how the hell do you add this?
Quote from: SmashClash on June 05, 2011, 01:35:37 AM
Open BrawlBox>Open a Character you want the animation to be in>Expand Model Data[0]>Expand 3DModels(NW4R)>RightClick the FitCHARACTER00>Click Preview>Scroll Down>Look at the left of the window you'll see an arrow...click it>Click "Load">Click the MotionEtc.pac you want to edit>Once it loads scroll down to the animation you want to replace(Usually it'll be a taunt) which will be Appeal[something]>Right Click that animation word EX: AppealS(Side Taunt) then click "Replace" then click the animation you downloaded for that character>Save and you're done.

can anyone explain how to use this? because when i try it on falco he's stuck in a t-pose but he does his attacks

if you want a brstm just ask for one from me or search for one

Quote from: bleachvssonic on June 05, 2011, 04:37:47 AM
can anyone explain how to use this? because when i try it on falco he's stuck in a t-pose but he does his attacks

I've just added instructions on how to use it with the download
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 05, 2011, 03:10:37 PM
I've just added instructions on how to use it with the download
thank for the instructions but he's still stuck in t-pose

if you want a brstm just ask for one from me or search for one