Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Most people voted for Goku, so here are the 4 animations. The entry I did something a little different because we may not get a cloud for him to stand on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gH2w9Kxfs
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Loving those Goku animations man, specially that stance. Amazing job!

awesome thanks :D i add these as soon i get home
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Equilibrium on June 20, 2011, 09:42:22 AMEpic animations are looking nice there! VERY nice :D
indeed i can“t wait to i get home from school(is at PC on my School) so i can make more prograss on Goku PSA the attacks and etc. and over Pit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe use a Cloud from SkyWorld(Pit's place). Then resize it...texture it yellow...and put another GFX for a trail.

Would Nimbus really be neccessary? I mean, since he only used it Vs. Raditz and right before he left for Namek?(Not counting Kid Goku from Dragon Ball)

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 20, 2011, 05:24:42 PMWould Nimbus really be neccessary? I mean, since he only used it Vs. Raditz and right before he left for Namek?(Not counting Kid Goku from Dragon Ball)
Yeah, you're right he doesn't need it.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 20, 2011, 05:26:49 PMYeah, you're right he doesn't need it.
i just think it will be awesome as a Entry for SSBB goku  instead just a boring entry like teleport :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 20, 2011, 05:40:25 PM
i just think it will be awesome as a Entry for SSBB goku  instead just a boring entry like teleport :D

Hey your back!  ;D I think Instant Transmission works a lot better because it would look cool, be relevant, and it was used a lot more! Didn't Goku give Nimbus to Gohan or Goten anyways? Maybe if there's ever a moveset for one of them, they can have Nimbus.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 20, 2011, 05:40:25 PMi just think it will be awesome as a Entry for SSBB goku  instead just a boring entry like teleport :D
Maybe he can teleport everywhere then appear at the end of his entry spot.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 20, 2011, 06:01:26 PM
Maybe he can teleport everywhere then appear at the end of his entry spot.

That's gonna make him look like he just took some crack

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 20, 2011, 06:03:24 PMThat's gonna make him look like he just took some crack
Exactly. So do it, MarioDK. :D
jk, you don't have to

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 20, 2011, 05:48:00 PM
Hey your back!  ;D I think Instant Transmission works a lot better because it would look cool, be relevant, and it was used a lot more! Didn't Goku give Nimbus to Gohan or Goten anyways? Maybe if there's ever a moveset for one of them, they can have Nimbus.

Instant Transmission is already the Up B.