Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Quote from: MarioDK on June 26, 2011, 07:05:35 AM
anyway i have almost fixed your Down-Smash :D tormod

Yeah sorry I've been away from the site for a while. If you're almost done fixing his fingers I'll just let you put them the way you want them.

Quote from: the joker on June 26, 2011, 03:52:53 PM
are u working on something now?

I think I'm going to work on Sephiroth next despite the poll results, Rayquaza and my other project will take a long time to completely finish so I'm doing them little by little while I work on others.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I thought Hollow dropped his Sephiroth project to work on the main Sephiroth one.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 27, 2011, 05:42:43 AM
I thought Hollow dropped his Sephiroth project to work on the main Sephiroth one.

He did, that's the one I'm helping with.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

That project is like... finished. The only animations left to do would be Fair and BThrow.
(Unless new moves are made which is very unlikely)


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 27, 2011, 05:56:10 AM
That project is like... finished. The only animations left to do would be Fair and BThrow.
(Unless new moves are made which is very unlikely)

Hollow specifically requested that I make animations for it... It's definitely playable the way it is but I saw fair amount of things that could be changed.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 27, 2011, 06:33:26 AM
Hollow specifically requested that I make animations for it... It's definitely playable the way it is but I saw fair amount of things that could be changed.
Oh, you're gonna fix up the one I've been giving feedback on? Nice!

There are animations that could be fixed... Like, the aerials, and some other attacks, to feel more, well, real character like...

I look forward to this.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing! I've looked through the tread and seen everyone's feedback, and tested it myself. It will take a little bit of time but he'll be as clean as an original brawl character when this is finished and the other guys finish the last bits of the PSA.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 30, 2011, 11:03:27 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing! I've looked through the tread and seen everyone's feedback, and tested it myself. It will take a little bit of time but he'll be as clean as an original brawl character when this is finished and the other guys finish the last bits of the PSA.

Dude, you have a gift. Dont ever let go of it. You are AMAZING at animating, and one of (if not THE) best at it!!!

But i cannot WAIT for Sephy's release!!!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 11:07:28 AM
Dude, you have a gift. Dont ever let go of it. You are AMAZING at animating, and one of (if not THE) best at it!!!

I'm surprised Tormod didn't win the animator poll actually XD  But tbh, he has a right to do what he wants.  He may just want to do it every now and again as a hobby.  If he ever stops enjoying it, he has a right to stop doing it.  He should only keep it up if he enjoys it (which he does at the moment, but an person's inspiration for something can easily dip).  But I agree, you're a great animator Tormod ;)


QuoteBut i cannot WAIT for Sephy's release!!!

Haha, this too XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 01:23:25 PM
I'm surprised Tormod didn't win the animator poll actually XD  But tbh, he has a right to do what he wants.  He may just want to do it every now and again as a hobby.  If he ever stops enjoying it, he has a right to stop doing it.  He should only keep it up if he enjoys it (which he does at the moment, but an person's inspiration for something can easily dip).  But I agree, you're a great animator Tormod ;)

Well yea, but what i mean is keep the skill handy for the time being when he does enjoy our company :P lol And, of course, the company of all those little bones, screaming "animate me, animate me! Make me stand out and put very much effort into my movements!" lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm thinking about doing a retarded FS for DK and Luigi where they just does the MJ dance. Luigi will grow three times in size as if he had a mushroom and then dance across the stage, and DK would impale everyone and then have bananas everywhere while he just dances across everybody on top of them! It's going to be SO EPIC! :af:

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 11:07:28 AM
Dude, you have a gift. Dont ever let go of it. You are AMAZING at animating, and one of (if not THE) best at it!!!

But i cannot WAIT for Sephy's release!!!
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 01:23:25 PM
I'm surprised Tormod didn't win the animator poll actually XD  But tbh, he has a right to do what he wants.  He may just want to do it every now and again as a hobby.  If he ever stops enjoying it, he has a right to stop doing it.  He should only keep it up if he enjoys it (which he does at the moment, but an person's inspiration for something can easily dip).  But I agree, you're a great animator Tormod ;)




Thanks for the support guys ;) I don't see myself stopping anytime soon haha.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 04:53:22 PM
Well yea, but what i mean is keep the skill handy for the time being when he does enjoy our company :P lol And, of course, the company of all those little bones, screaming "animate me, animate me! Make me stand out and put very much effort into my movements!" lol
lol

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 30, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
I'm thinking about doing a retarded FS for DK and Luigi where they just does the MJ dance. Luigi will grow three times in size as if he had a mushroom and then dance across the stage, and DK would impale everyone and then have bananas everywhere while he just dances across everybody on top of them! It's going to be SO EPIC! :af:

can't wait to see this in action hahaha XD
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Can't wait to see your work on Sephiroth's animations. :) (I assume you're a FE lover, as well, right? <3)