Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

i was just replying to some of the posts about OPnes... xDD

Well if you don't wanna make him stronger, make him lighter, you know, like Zelda is strong but she's light. Kirby's kinda strong too, and he's light

voted for kakashi

there was a PSA in work but that one stopped becoz the maker needed help with N-B but dont send his Files to me so i can help
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24094.0
i think he is one who dont trust anyone but needing help so he dont want to send files and let ppl help
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 15, 2011, 12:30:24 PM
voted for kakashi

there was a PSA in work but that one stopped becoz the maker needed help with N-B but dont send his Files to me so i can help
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24094.0
i think he is one who dont trust anyone but needing help so he dont want to send files and let ppl help

Yes, it's the author of that thread, NejiHyuuga12 and his bro, and SuperZelda. I just got the PM request from NejiHyuuga12 this morning and I haven't been sent any files.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

i will love to help with kakashi PSA
then i got time

but not http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24094.0 i will not help someone like him who can´t even send files for help his own project
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh, so you're gonna be the animator - I hate to say this, but time for me is pretty tight, so I won't be able to do much for the next several days - not to mention I got a one week vacation coming up very soon.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 15, 2011, 12:42:10 PM
i will love to help with kakashi PSA
then i got time

but not http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24094.0 i will not help someone like him who can´t even send files for help his own project
I would check back with it, NejiHyuuga12 just started a new thread for it in Attack and Animation Hacks, and he's looking for more people to help.

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 06:29:42 PM
Oh, so you're gonna be the animator - I hate to say this, but time for me is pretty tight, so I won't be able to do much for the next several days - not to mention I got a one week vacation coming up very soon.

No worries, there's still a lot of animation tweaks to do for Sephiroth, I don't know when I'll be able to get started on this myself. Well I guess I did start by removing Snake's Grenade.. but that doesn't really count lol.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


No but seriously I'm thinking Kunai, Shuriken, Chidori, and those exploding Paper thingies

No Soren...Q.Q....just Kekkaishi...e.e
I know what I said. If ya quote this, don't bother replying about how I spelt his name wrong. lolyamistilltyping

Then again, I don't know how much interest I'll have in this project because Naruto's just boring to me - I only liked Neji because of his Byakugan and 8 tri-grams and his personality.

Do you know how to make stages Tormod? What do you plan on doing with Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre fighting? I'm very interested.


I voted Kakashi because I want to see the other amazing animations you can do. :)

ತಎತ

Quote from: |_CryStaLCleArSkY_| on July 15, 2011, 08:35:43 PM
I voted Kakashi because I want to see the other amazing animations you can do. :)
You could admire that with any of the things on the poll, though.... Since all of 'em will show his aniamtion work. <.<

Go Soren!