Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 08:33:59 PM
I thought he was just kiddig about the stage.

Oh.. he is? Sorry, I don't keep up with this thread as much as I should.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 08:36:55 PM
You could admire that with any of the things on the poll, though.... Since all of 'em will show his aniamtion work. <.<

Go Soren!
Well, Kakashi is more advanced due to the handsigns. (Unless they're already done by other people.)
Plus some of his other moves may be hard to animate.

ತಎತ

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 15, 2011, 08:37:43 PM
Oh.. he is? Sorry, I don&#039;t keep up with this thread as much as I should.

No I said I thought, I don't know if he's serious or not, lol, it just looks like he was joking.

the Animations is already done for handsigns but the maker wont send the files to get the PSA done and he needing help with N-B and still dont want to send files he think anyone is going to steal his work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That's what's pissing me off!! Frankly, I wouldn't care if someone used my files with or without permission - other people get more variety of stuff, in this case, we need a finished Kakashi to match the Naruto and Sasuke!

Quote from: Mariodk on July 15, 2011, 08:43:56 PM
the Animations is already done for handsigns but the maker wont send the files to get the PSA done and he needing help with N-B and still dont want to send files he think anyone is going to steal his work
That sucks. :< (Not the handsigns animations being done but the guy not sendin' files over)

Well, whatever Tormod works on, it's sure to be good work.

ತಎತ

you mean just naruto we dont even got sasuke psa too all talking about making one but non yet
Quote from: |_CryStaLCleArSkY_| on July 15, 2011, 08:46:47 PMThat sucks. :< (Not the handsigns animations being done but the guy not sendin' files over) Well, whatever Tormod works on, it's sure to be good work.
as i said on Project: kakashi thread all he was just needed was just one freaking attack to make beta come out and he wont send the files to me so i can fix N-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Are you serious? Sasuke should've came before Kakashi! C'mon man! I'm gettin even more pissed off now!

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 08:48:43 PMAre you serious? Sasuke should've came before Kakashi! C'mon man! I'm gettin even more pissed off now!
yes The98pika was thinking to make it but maked a mario PSA

a other guy put a sasuke over Marth on Hold for long time maybe dead Project and yet a other guy making sasuke over Link but also on Hold
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




[censored]ing [censored] MAN!! I just lost ALL OF MY PATIENCE!! AGAIN!! :rage:


July 15, 2011, 08:56:56 PM #191 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:06:56 PM by SuperZelda
You got no idea!!!!!!

(I need to get a pic that shows rage to match the facepalm one above)

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 08:42:49 PM
No I said I thought, I don't know if he's serious or not, lol, it just looks like he was joking.

Who knows? He is great at doing animations. Those would take some time though.

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 08:53:04 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cosmic Jungle!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 15, 2011, 08:32:39 PM
Do you know how to make stages Tormod? What do you plan on doing with Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre fighting? I'm very interested.
Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 08:33:59 PM
I thought he was just kiddig about the stage.

Nope I wasn't kidding! I haven't actually produced a stage but I've messed around a little. I've also messed around with Rayquaza alot and he would be the most complex thing to animate I believe. I have an image in my head, it would be kinda like final destination, battleship halberd or lylat cruise.. or.. this might be a good indicator of the feel I want it to have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsOSkQjHUs4 I dunno, it's probably the most involved option in the poll besides Rayquaza as a character, which I might not do for reasons that I wont get into.

And also, Soren is in the lead but everyones talking about kakashi lol. we'll see what happens.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 16, 2011, 04:55:23 AM
And also, Soren is in the lead but everyones talking about kakashi lol. we'll see what happens.
<-<; >->; That's cause, us, Soren (Fire Emblem) fans, are very silent and sneaky. xD;

I really hope Soren wins. ^_^