Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: songeflemy on July 12, 2012, 04:28:38 AM
No.
I love you.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 02:19:10 PM
Except for the fact that Hitmonlee is more than capable of using punches.  It can learn Mach Punch, Focus Punch, Dynamic Punch, Bullet Punch, Mega Punch and Brick Break.  Simple moves that involve punches like a jab or a U Tilt would hardly feel out of place or out of character.  But I do agree with the fact that it should mostly be kicking and considering that Hitmonlee can also stretch its legs it could make for some interesting moves.
^ This. Plus, thinking up 17 kicking moves (5 A Aerials, 4 Specials, 4 Tilts, 3 Smashes, Jab) can be a pain in the ass.

Anyways, SDo0m, do you think you'll ever do a Hwoarang PSA? And did you lose interest in the BK?

@Tormod: I decided to do her. So make sure to log more often and help me with ideas. :D


nothing is out of place in a hacked game...
snake and sonic were already out of place in the vanilla game, so yeah, try not to mention that stuff doesnt fit cuz it doesnt need to...

Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 06:33:50 PM
nothing is out of place in a hacked game...
snake and sonic were already out of place in the vanilla game, so yeah, try not to mention that stuff doesnt fit cuz it doesnt need to...
They honestly were not really out of place due to where they came from. Hwoarang is from a fighting game that has no specials, only chains.

Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on July 12, 2012, 07:55:03 PM
They honestly were not really out of place due to where they came from. Hwoarang is from a fighting game that has no specials, only chains.

Street Fighter x Tekken says hi.  Tekken characters were adapted in such a way so that they actually had specials as well as chains.  Not to mention they have so many chains that one could easily adapt them with a little creativity.  Any character from any fighting game could easily be adapted to fit Smash imo, because Smash is a fighting game. 

If they can make Phoenix Wright work in UMvC3, making a Tekken character work in a Smash game is a cinch. 

Quote from: Alfadibika on July 12, 2012, 02:21:36 PM
Anyways, SDo0m, do you think you'll ever do a Hwoarang PSA? And did you lose interest in the BK?


I had no intention in making a Hwoarang PSA.  There's a certain animation I want to make for him as part of a project that I'm doing but that was it.   As for BK...

:V What, were you expecting and answer?

guess hitmonlee  will lose :S well he will be in second atleast
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on July 12, 2012, 02:11:16 PM
tormod please dont let hitmonlee have moves involving his hands. it is not boring for a character to use purely punching or kicking if that is the character fighting style. like little mac having kicking moves wouldn't be right since boxers do not kick if they did that would be cheating. street fighter has characters that use boxing moves and they are anything but boring. I hope velen wanting him to have hand involving moves is not used. hitmonchan is already kind of strange with kicking moves in his moveset. i just dont think the characters fighting style should be changed because it could be boring. it leaves room for a psa person to use kicking moves in more creative ways.
It will be mostly kicks, but a few hand moves here and there shouldn't hurt. I'll probably do a leg move for the down tilt so that's only 2 moves left with hands. Also, like SDoom said, Hitmonlee's legs can stretch, which is why I'm planing on having them extend a little bit when he does his up tilt uppercut, that way it still has decent reach and he's using his legs.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 09:16:44 AM
If you were to do Hitmonlee, you could take a look at how Hwoarang attacks in Street Fighter x Tekken, since his entire playstyle revolves around kicking. 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That said though, I still voted for Hector.

Thanks for the video SDoom, there's lots of good kick references in there.

Quote from: Alfadibika on July 12, 2012, 02:21:36 PM
@Tormod: I decided to do her. So make sure to log more often and help me with ideas. :D
Sweet! :D Are you keeping it a secret for now?

Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2012, 08:51:56 PM
guess hitmonlee  will lose :S well he will be in second atleast
I'll work on Hector first. But is going to take the most time and work which is why I may work on Hitmonlee on the side.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 08:14:50 PM
Street Fighter x Tekken says hi.  Tekken characters were adapted in such a way so that they actually had specials as well as chains.  Not to mention they have so many chains that one could easily adapt them with a little creativity.  Any character from any fighting game could easily be adapted to fit Smash imo, because Smash is a fighting game.
Forgot about SF X T.  ^-^ Ahh yes, I always wanted to see a Yoshimitsu done. I feel he would fit in better than anyone else.


Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on July 12, 2012, 09:21:32 PM
Forgot about SF X T.  ^-^ Ahh yes, I always wanted to see a Yoshimitsu done. I feel he would fit in better than anyone else.

Indeed, Yoshimitsu would be boss.  Hmmm....*strokes chin*



Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 08:14:50 PMI had no intention in making a Hwoarang PSA.  There's a certain animation I want to make for him as part of a project that I'm doing but that was it.
Well, he'd have been interesting. He's my favorite Tekken character from all time. <.>

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 08:14:50 PMAs for BK...

:V What, were you expecting and answer?
I was really expecting an answer.


Go Hitmonlee! :'(
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I can't wait for the Flash!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 09:57:49 PM
Indeed, Yoshimitsu would be boss.  Hmmm....*strokes chin*

Whoa...


I've called dibs on Yoshi >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.