Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 23, 2011, 05:12:56 PMReally? I've seen a couple of PSA's use it and it looks ok (like Scyther over Falco). But if you can't think of anything else, work on it later. FS's aren't really that important for most people.

Because FitMario.pac don't have 11A and 11B actions..

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 23, 2011, 05:19:57 PM
Because FitMario.pac don't have 11A and 11B actions..
Ah, Ok.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 23, 2011, 05:29:38 PM
I maybe have a idea from this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JG3dFitXc&feature=related
It around on 2:55...

But I'm not sure If fit Super Mario Bros. Z...
The giant hammer thing? No, that doesn't really fit SMBZ.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

ah, ok...
anyone have any other ideas with fit SMBZ?

Would Ike's FS work?
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 23, 2011, 08:04:56 PMWould Ike's FS work?

I'm not Sure...

MarioDK tried that on Mario over Ike... not work...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 23, 2011, 08:15:25 PM
I'm not Sure...

MarioDK tried that on Mario over Ike... not work...
it doesnt work because he used renamed fitmario.pac into fitike.pac
so, if you use a real fitike.pac, maybe it will work and wont have glitches.

I know....
You have any Final Smash ideas that fit Super Mario Bros. Z?

Pic of AttackAirN is up!

Can't really see what he's doing in the AttackAirN picture...
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 23, 2011, 11:09:31 PMCan't really see what he's doing in the AttackAirN picture...

oh, It rotation around few time... It is mult-hit....

NEW Poll is up! Which Attack I put it? (need 5 votes win)

ive seen that aura ball edit, could u make it look like hadouken?
i wont use it on lucario, so there is no need to edit the article itself ^^


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 24, 2011, 10:29:03 PM
hadouken?
What that means?
It's an attack from the game Street Fighter that launches a blue fireball forward.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison