Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

February 19, 2013, 10:30:32 PM #435 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:32:00 PM by Anonymous
Did I say I would work on rayman?
I lied.
SSBB Hacks - KH I Sora (Preview I)
Pretty good for three weeks' development if I do say so myself. All animations (Except thunder, for now, and the wait animations) were completely redone.
So, the moveset plan:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What I'm doing next is fixing up the model. I'm smoothening out parts like his pants, sleeves, and fingers. I'm changing anything that is just a 2-D plane into actual chains and whatever, adding modeled on expressions, adding vertices around the elbows/knees, and finally, I'm adding new bones for his hair, sleeves, pants, right hand, coat, and hood. When I'll be showing that, I don't know. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Sunday, maybe a few weeks from now... This weekend and next are kinda busy.

Did I mention I'm never using WindowsTV again? I finally have a new capture card to use, so I may have more frequent video updates, assuming this one doesn't turn against me, too.

Additionally, If I can ever be bothered to fix the rig, I may work on Finn the Human.

This is just an opinion. You should try Lethal Flame From RE: Chain of Memories for Sora's NB move. It can be a chargeable move that'll slash through them like Zantetsuken, but instead of the time stop part, you could just have the person who was in the way of the attack get hit a set amount of times with small damage and moderate knockback. Sorta like Sephiroth's Oblivion attack. but with Sora.

http://youtu.be/Bf1A0xHv7HY?t=2m35s

this is what i mean by the attack. It should show it right away. and if it doesnt. Well just watch the part where he does Lethal Flame. It's happens on 0:58 and on 2:35. I hope this helps.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

February 20, 2013, 10:45:21 PM #437 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:22:47 AM by Anonymous
...And while that looks pretty cool, I'm probably not going to do that for the neutral B. I do like what sonic blade looks like in that game, but I can't add the distortion effect...
If glide doesn't work out, I'll do that with the side B and add translation to it based on charge.

EDIT: I have a start on the new model. I ripped the KHI sora model from the KHII disc along with the keyblade so they are in the right proportions, and changed anything flat (Like the chains for his necklace, the chain at his hip, the and the belt buckle) into 3-d objects. Next I'm taking it through Maya to add vertices  to the elbows, knees, and anything I don't think is smooth enough.
Then I get to make the faces :/

Oi, Anon, you want my Sora files? You know I had been planning a update/revamp of Sora and I had did a bunch of stuff. If you want, I can give you those. v1.5 of Sora was almost done, I just don't have time to finish it. If you finish it, or use whats there to help further your KH1 Sora, thats up to you. But just lemme know what you wanna do.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 22, 2013, 11:49:49 AM
Oi, Anon, you want my Sora files? You know I had been planning a update/revamp of Sora and I had did a bunch of stuff. If you want, I can give you those. v1.5 of Sora was almost done, I just don't have time to finish it. If you finish it, or use whats there to help further your KH1 Sora, thats up to you. But just lemme know what you wanna do.


Sure.

Anyway, stuff pertainant to this sora:
I'm strongly considering porting him to pit after the new model is done for a few reasons-
the projectile- it'd be nice if I could make fire reflectable and able to DI since it was a homing projectile in KH1
The glide - it'll save me a few months of my life.
the physics on his kilt or whatever it is would be good for that chain at his hip.
The special landing may have less problems. Fairly certain that's what caused the
^B ground is more cooperative?
Disappearing glitch on the special landing (which doesn't happen with the VBrawl animation, but that looks out of place for obvious reasons.)

if sora is going to be ported to pit than maybe you can do a 3 hit combo like in eternal yoshi's sora.

Quote from: neox-the-neobian on February 22, 2013, 03:01:00 PM
if sora is going to be ported to pit than maybe you can do a 3 hit combo like in eternal yoshi's sora.
A, yes. There's that, too. Pit has 3 jabs already!

Also, the final smash would still be zantetsuken. and it'll be a tad bit more accurate that way.

I was wondering if you would make a kh2 or Ddd costume

February 22, 2013, 09:53:34 PM #443 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:57:24 AM by Anonymous
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on February 22, 2013, 09:35:06 PM
I was wondering if you would make a kh2 or Ddd costume
KH2 - Highly doubtful, since I will be working where Kagemaru left off on his KH2 sora after this sometime. it wouldn't fit quite as well with a KH1 moveset either.
KH3D - Sure. it's a new texture and a small model edit. Plus it's a nice design in my book.

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This will be fun to rig. But first I need to make the faces and make the normal one look less.... stupid.
The leg indexes match up with pit's bones to allow slope events to work.

You are going to include HT Sora with Pumpkinhead keyblade as an alt, right? And now I just wish someone would model a Tron Legacy Sora. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 23, 2013, 02:55:22 AM
You are going to include HT Sora with Pumpkinhead keyblade as an alt, right? And now I just wish someone would model a Tron Legacy Sora. :srs:
Maybe someday. For now, the faces are really irritating to make for the normal model...


Chaos_Knight, that model is in JRush64's Keyblade pack... he's got tron Sora with Tron sora drive forms in there too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 23, 2013, 04:34:46 AMChaos_Knight, that model is in JRush64's Keyblade pack... he's got tron Sora with Tron sora drive forms in there too.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 23, 2013, 02:55:22 AM
Tron Legacy Sora
As in this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

And I'd consider doing that if it weren't for the fact I would have to rig it
...Puffy pants are annoying. I restarted the rig twice now >.>
The faces turned out okay-ish though.