Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Damn, Sora is small.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 03, 2013, 11:54:50 PM
Damn, Sora is small.
Most of that could be because he's crouched over, but I can re-size him. I'll try 0.9 instead of 0.85


Quote from: SouthCraft on August 04, 2013, 01:28:46 AM
Who is STC?
Me. My primary alias is ShadowTheChinchilla, named after a pet once had when I began modding games. The reason I put both is because on my youtube channel I figured I would get the question "Who's Anonymous?"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anonymous on August 04, 2013, 01:51:54 AM
Me. My primary alias is ShadowTheChinchilla, named after a pet once had when I began modding games. The reason I put both is because on my youtube channel I figured I would get the question "Who's Anonymous?"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh i see.. Nice work though :)