Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Anonymous on June 30, 2011, 01:47:10 AM
That's pretty cool. At the moment I'm using marth's special fall for the falling animation, since it did well with fixing the jumping animation

Would you like mine then?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It isn't that hard to make one from marth's special fall animation. Thanks anyway though!

aww alright lol

But i will keep working on my stuff for him and post here as i completye animations. Sound good?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Anonymous on June 30, 2011, 02:05:19 PM
sure, thanks :)

Any time dude ;)

Any idea when we'll see a preview???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


June 30, 2011, 02:48:58 PM #50 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:51:36 PM by Anonymous
You mean another preveiw?
Depending on how that poll up there ^ is doing in 6-7 hours I might have one up before I leave for a week
Hopefully by then I will have the up (or down) Smash done, and attack13 fixed

Quote from: Anonymous on June 30, 2011, 02:48:58 PM
You mean another preveiw?
Depending on how that poll up there ^ is doing in 6-7 hours I might have one up before I leave for a week
Hopefully by then I will have the up (or down) Smash done, and attack13 fixed
\

Alright, sounds good to me :)

Can't wait for it.

One question though. For Sora's Wait1 animation that you made/edited, it looks like its only one frame. Did you animate it at all?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


The one I made was 38 frames, and I tried to. By now, i probably could animate it, but bigbadbooya's is way more acurate

Quote from: Anonymous on June 30, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
The one I made was 38 frames, and I tried to. By now, i probably could animate it, but bigbadbooya's is way more acurate

Oh, ok. Wait, why not just put the Wait animation you made where he turns his head as Wait2 then the Wait1 animation can be ported over Wait1 and Wait3?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I didn't make the one wher he turns his head, and the current wait 3 makes sense

Quote from: Anonymous on June 30, 2011, 04:59:46 PM
I didn't make the one wher he turns his head, and the current wait 3 makes sense

Oh, ok lol never mind then
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hm......... looks like I was a bit late to end the poll. but the vote was 8 to 7..... so I will be recording a new video. I will have time to upload it tommorow after all, so you can expect one!
I still want to try to fox the AAA combo fist though


Good but the wait need more work
Need a beta tester?