Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 154201 times)
Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: October 29, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053
    That link has the .rel ports (And Roy...)
    Look for "FitRoy.pac V9 and FitRoyMotionEtc.pac V10"
    That's the file that has everything (Especially Roy...)
    There's .rel ports for~
    Diddy Kong
    Ike
    Jigglypuff
    Ness
    ROB
    Yoshi.

These .rel ports work for ANY Marth PSA's, not just Roy

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: October 29, 2011, 11:39:13 PM »

that was kinda lazy Lillith    lol

but yeaaa.. follow his instructions. then make sure to read and follow the "~Read plz~.txt" in the downloaded file. you'll also have to edit yer .GCT to stabilize it.
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:13:25 AM by ramonM64 » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: October 29, 2011, 11:46:04 PM »

Well I already wrote it all down XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #213 on: October 30, 2011, 04:30:45 PM »

Video -
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aNvi0VnMD4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aNvi0VnMD4</a>

It's really a halloween Video, but it shows some changes. Everyone's credited.

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: October 31, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053
    That link has the .rel ports (And Roy...)
    Look for "FitRoy.pac V9 and FitRoyMotionEtc.pac V10"
    That's the file that has everything (Especially Roy...)
    There's .rel ports for~
    Diddy Kong
    Ike
    Jigglypuff
    Ness
    ROB
    Yoshi.

These .rel ports work for ANY Marth PSA's, not just Roy
    Ok so im porting this Sora over ROB and i want to know if its ok to rename the Sora outfit thats over Marth to FitRobot00?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: October 31, 2011, 10:02:14 PM »

Ok so im porting this Sora over ROB and i want to know if its ok to rename the Sora outfit thats over Marth to FitRobot00?
    Yep.

B1gb055
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: November 01, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »

Hello people i just signed up for this site cuz i really think it is cool.. i saw this sora character on brawl and i would like to know how do i download it, wheres the link Smiley

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

Back for hacking :D

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #217 on: November 01, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »

Hello people i just signed up for this site cuz i really think it is cool.. i saw this sora character on brawl and i would like to know how do i download it, wheres the link Smiley
    . Click on brawl vault it should be on populer hacks or click on marth
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:41:28 PM by kronos 787 » Logged

Need a beta tester?

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: November 01, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »

Yep.

Thanks alot Miku!

all i know is that his final smash freezes on Riivolution Tongue

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2011, 07:58:47 PM »

I use riivo. It's probably due to porting it
    Edit: I think you need his fitfinal pac because of those annoying graphics that spawn when a hitbox connects
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:06:37 PM by Anonymous » Logged

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: November 02, 2011, 02:10:13 AM »

yawp.. it freezes on me too when usin the final smash, probaly cuz i have him ported over ROB. judging from the video though.. it looks kool but its a instant 1 hit at 80%s? it also made jiggy's % go from 17% to 111% AND murdered that thing sky high.. if it does that much DMG it should have less pushback and if it did less DMG then give it good pushback, for a balance. i noticed you escaped toon link's final smash somehow and they sometimes escaped yours too   u_O

about the moveset, some moves seem restrictive. like the reach in some of the A ground combo. and the front and down smash too. im guessing theres a hidden combo system cuz i didnt do a few of those moves, like how he can use both blizzard and fire shot forward. some of the animation transitions need tweaking, he doesnt go smoothly in and out of some of them. what else what else.. i guess most of it seems good, it just seems restricted sometimes. i also tryed EternalYoshi's sora, mostly cuz someone recently model imported the KH 1 sora and KH2 sora with the crown and anyway.. i ended up favoring his. i REALLY liked how he made it possible to chain into a 3 hit combo in mid-air if the 1st hit connects, the animations just like Sora's. his jump animations seem pretty good, both of you didnt really make his legs sorta squat as he is falling down from a jump though. i liked how he mapped the spells too. he was also stingy with the reach of the A combo too though.. i also perfered his recovery B move. its pretty good for both types of recovery, vertically and horizontal. yours has very low climb AND side distance. i wont go further in-depth right now cuz im braindead, its late at night..

i guess it mostly comes down to restrictiveness. they ended up like this maybe cuz you were tryin too hard to keep it balanced. i dunno.. either way theyre both fun to use. i ended up perfering his more.. i think the KH1 sora model import helped me like it a lil more.. and some of the moveset choices. if you havent already, go test out his PSA with the model import.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2011, 05:48:16 AM »

The finalsmash actually does 15% per hit, I'll try to fix the final hit.
    by restricted, do you mean the range, or knockback? I know the >Smash has less of a reach because my brother spammed it a lot. As for the vSmash is supposed to hurt within that wave, and being hit by the key stuns also, the first post should show you how every move works.
    I'll try to fix some of the animation transitions, I would like it if you could tell me some specific issues.

I will also attempt to remove the grafic from the FS, then hopefully it won't crash

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: November 03, 2011, 02:01:59 PM »

i used it a lil more and checked the 1st post to know how to do moves. the restriction is more through the Air A combo, doing that Air 3 stage A combo usualy doesnt land. combo seems too slow. EternalYoshi's 3 stage Air combo goes through smoother.

after tryin it again, the side smash is actualy pretty fast with good reach. even in the realm of being spam-able. its probaly good the way it is, maybe SLIGHTLY decrease recovery time. the fire and blizzard spells are fun to use and its good how you can charge them too for more DMG. only SLIGHT downside is you cant control them.

yea as you noticed, the last part of some animations it looks like he does marth's standing animation pose right before going into Sora's own standing animation. some animations that do this are when he lands from GROUND/UP/B and after dodge rolling.

also, the Aero spell is nearly worthless, low range and low damage and slow recovery. against CPUs its good though, they seem to get too scared to even get close to ya during the whole animation so you can sorta spam it but when playin with my brother he easily guards it and while im there standing doin the out animation i get rhaped. i think the out animation would be tolerable IF it did more damage. usualy it only does 1 DMG to 3 DMG. maybe even up the range a lil bit. the way it is now, it does 1 or 2 DMG and almost no pushback and slow recovery. its like yer setting yourself up for death if you do use it.

unless you didnt want the graphics from the FS, you could make a port friendly version of the FS.

i tryed explainin all of this the best i can.. hope it helps
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:40:27 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #223 on: November 03, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »

It does help, actually. I compleately ignored the landing animations Mario Facepalm < ? As for control over the two spells, I really wanted control input for fire so there is a reason to use it instead of blizzard, but I couldn't decipher how it was done in other PSAs. I may try again though, since that was attempted quite some time ago. Aero. It is useful against another sora for blizzard and fire, but other than that, you're right. it is limited in usefulness. I'll see if I can give it upward fixed knockback in order to start some aerials and fix the transition and lag. Lastly, I do not want the graphics. I'll attempt to fix these this weekend (I have 3 days, friday off Cheesy) but I do have a world history test to study for aswell. And a bit of a secret project...
    EDIT: Almost all fixed, just the FS and fire control left (yes, it'll still be attempted). I may just include a fitmarthfinal with the GFX scaled 0. other changes are:
    New vTilt -  Blizzard blast
    changed knockback on ^Smash and Explosion
    A surprise (that I am still working on)

Anything else?
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:02:34 PM by Anonymous » Logged

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

so i herd you liek Mizugorou's.

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: November 08, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »

My team and I just finished a Roxas import! Cheesy