Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

lol it's ok, now that i know this i'll be able to continue with the sound pack once your ready to send me the completed version.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Anonymous on January 24, 2012, 12:45:34 AM
Nothing is really in the poll... I may not come back to sora until the deformation issues are resolved with my import method since I'll attempt drive forms in a similar manner as marioDK's fire mario and I'm better with animations. Hopefully what I see from SDoom's class will help, but I'll likely miss the first 2-3 classes :(
I also applied to SDoom's class in which ill attempt to do some sort of SMRPG moveset animation for mario and i hope your deformation issues gets resolved soon. (Although i have no idea whats deformation issue).

When this comes out, will the regular Brawl knuckles still be usable?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Why not release knux after you Get SFX pack? The brawl model + thewill's textures looks epic enought. I don't like the generations model

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 28, 2012, 09:48:33 AM
Why not release knux after you Get SFX pack? The brawl model + thewill's textures looks epic enought. I don't like the generations model
Sure, but I'm not including thewill's textures.

Quote from: Anonymous on January 29, 2012, 11:51:42 PM
Sure, but I'm not including thewill's textures.
thats ok cuz its easy inserting them as well ;)

Still looking forward to that progress video or release.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 30, 2012, 10:51:52 PM
Still looking forward to that progress video or release.
yeah, so am I. unfortunatly, windows TV is like an ever-changing virus: When ever you get rid of the problem, it comes back with a resistance against the old solution. I wanted to use my brother's laptop (which is my old one that recorded all of sora's videos) but even though I helped him with importing, size mods, heck, even general hacking, he won't return the favor.
Edit: This thing is really ticking me off. He let me try it, and it windows TV freezes in a similar manner as what my computer does.  I'm buying a capture card when I have the chance. In the mean time, I need to find someone who hase the time to record the video for me.

Quote from: Anonymous on January 30, 2012, 11:21:32 PM
yeah, so am I. unfortunatly, windows TV is like an ever-changing virus: When ever you get rid of the problem, it comes back with a resistance against the old solution. I wanted to use my brother's laptop (which is my old one that recorded all of sora's videos) but even though I helped him with importing, size mods, heck, even general hacking, he won't return the favor.
Edit: This thing is really ticking me off. He let me try it, and it windows TV freezes in a similar manner as what my computer does.  I'm buying a capture card when I have the chance. In the mean time, I need to find someone who hase the time to record the video for me.
Just Ask Ikuto he takes video requests for free

is knuckles going to be able to dig ive seen it done nicely with the king jigglypuff psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@ 2:40 sec
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

That dig is made of Win and amazing topped with BBQ sauce...

And a Knuckles that actually works would be nice... The one thats over Pikachu is all glitchy o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 02:25:06 PM
That dig is made of Win and amazing topped with BBQ sauce...

And a Knuckles that actually works would be nice... The one thats over Pikachu is all glitchy o.o
You realize this IS over pikachu, right? The only thing fixed is the shooting glitch, which was "fixed" on total accident, right after I added HaveN bones to him and fixed the refrences. (obviosly the moves are changed, too)
Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 01, 2012, 07:39:20 AM
is knuckles going to be able to dig ive seen it done nicely with the king jigglypuff psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@ 2:40 sec
Of course he has a dig. (in my opinion) Better so than before, since he can move a bit while under ground.
Quote from: SouthCraft on January 31, 2012, 06:32:46 AM
Just Ask Ikuto he takes video requests for free
I have Mariodk on the job, but thanks anyway.

making the video later today or tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later