Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Well, i have no clue. In the meantime, I'm making some more( or better) animations for him. So far I made an entry during SDoom's class. After a few hours (possibly one or two) I'll make a .gif of it for lack of showing what I've done (and becase I'll likely have nothing better tto do)
It's 90 frames. I am not making a 90 frame .gif.
What I have decided, is that I need to get back on track with PSA. so..... new poll.
I'll give breif explainations of each moveset if need be. Knuckles will be released when everything's done (i.e. Sound pack and preview video)

Quote from: keepitreal on February 12, 2012, 05:39:29 AMwhat happened to the video?
i lose the files at that time i wanted to make the video then i forgot the to ask for the files cuz i was busy with my own projects
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so do u have an idea of when u r going to release knuckles?

Quote from: keepitreal on February 13, 2012, 06:58:07 PM
so do u have an idea of when u r going to release knuckles?
As he said earlier in this project he will release it when its done, and he is updating it with animations, + Video. Btw the SFX why not release it without and have a small update with it? cuz mandowolfe said it could take time :srs:

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 13, 2012, 07:00:56 PM
As he said earlier in this project he will release it when its done, and he is updating it with animations, + Video. Btw the SFX why not release it without and have a small update with it? cuz mandowolfe said it could take time :srs:

Especially since my labtop broke down... hopefully this week i'll finish the sound pack.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Update::::\                 
    Zone    /
               \
               /
               \
_________/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-----------------Original post--------------
^ If that's achieved, awesome. But it will not go up without a video preview.

EDIT: to those who noticed the poll, I'm seriously considering removing bowser. Why? Because I don't feel like making him.


Damn man your killing me! I really want that Knuckels, wasn't MarioDk doing a video for you?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

yes, he said it will be up with the release of geno, I beleive. so then boredom got a hold of me, and I somehow made it productive. until then, I'll be working out the kinks in the KHat PSA. the hitboxes are a bit weird. And then there's that face of his...
I just realized there's a font code.

i just got my labtop fixed so i should be able to finish the Soundpack no later then this week.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Anonymous on February 20, 2012, 10:22:35 PM
yes, he said it will be up with the release of geno, I beleive. so then boredom got a hold of me, and I somehow made it productive. until then, I'll be working out the kinks in the KHat PSA. the hitboxes are a bit weird. And then there's that face of his...
I just realized there's a font code.
Geno is about to hit beta, that could take a hell of a long time. Why not try some one else?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 20, 2012, 10:47:51 PMi just got my labtop fixed so i should be able to finish the Soundpack no later then this week.
Awesome.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 10:52:55 PMGeno is about to hit beta, that could take a hell of a long time. Why not try some one else?
I just re-read his last PM. it says after the geno PSA (beta), so if you are correct, then it souldn't be to long. if not, I'll consider it. EDIT: Harry Potter and Bowser are removed. Why? Bowser, I thought about it, and decided I don't want to make him. Maybe someday I'll reconcider.  HP, I will make after sora's revamp, which I will do upon finding out how to add skin modifiers without 3dsMax. (That one kink in my plan >.<) because the model simply won't animate well without it. for those 10 who wasted your vote, the poll is now restarted. And I added rayman and metal sonic, who I forgot the first time.

You know that video? Yeah, I got my capture card working!
http://youtu.be/tIngKL3fTeM
Why no download yet? If you read the discription, it says I'm rigging a better model. that better model is, ironically, the heroes model with brawl textures applied. All I have left is rigging the dreads (Which is a pain) and getting the skins (Which shouldn't be too hard; I now have autodesk's student edition, and now have access to guides to make sure I do it right!) EDIT: The Khat slipped my mind, too, but that'll come later.


This is amazing.
And funny cause :

I'm making Tails
You making Knuckles
KJP making Silver
Sdoom Metal Sonic