Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

You know you can add External GFX models for his spells/abilities right? I was planning on doing that with my Sora PSA. I recommend you try to do the same. The moves will look much better than when using generic GFX. Since yours is over Marth, I'd imagine you having more lenient memory limits than mine.

**Reposted as it now contains updates**
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 06, 2012, 02:04:03 AM
You know you can add External GFX models for his spells/abilities right? I was planning on doing that with my Sora PSA. I recommend you try to do the same. The moves will look much better than when using generic GFX. Since yours is over Marth, I'd imagine you having more lenient memory limits than mine.
Yup. I saw SDO0m link to your tutorial a while back on youtube, and I've added a couple of slots since. one of them being the magnet splash graphic. Thank you
EDIT: I liked how magnet splash worked, but not as an ^B. I may use magnet splash as an alt. but the new ^B will be the one I seggested earlier: it'll be a little like C. Falcons.

For thunder, I changed it since I have no clue what I'd do for a charge. If B is tapped, you get teh KHI style, which is several bolts that do little damage. I added the ability to clank attacks, too. now, if you hold B, it is the KHII style: A single bolt with more power. to balance it out with the KHI style, KHII is slower (slightly) and can't clank.
The ^smash has the initial hit again. it was under powered without it.
Quake, I have a decent animation. it'll work like Stun impact in the sense that if the enemy is near you, they take less damage, but more Knockback. now, if you are hit with the keyblade, it does more damage, but little knockback (since he's plunging it downward.) the graphic will be a recolored genearic graphic effect. I'll have pictures when the ^B is testable.

When we will see the Quake animation preview?

Update---

I'm finally out of school, so I'll have much more time. changes since I last posted-

- v Smash changed to a more violent round blitz. Quake scrapped because the graphic didn't work for me too well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- vTilt made something like marth's because the vTilt used  to be round blitz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- ^Smash changed to a modified version what his ^tilt was. this is because I had trouble making the tornado animation. this is easily subject to change
- ^Tilt changed to him pointing his key up. Also easily subject to change.
- I tried several ideas with the ^B, none of them worked too well. If I don't think of something, I'll leave aerial recovery as a space filler. I may try something magic related since all the other specails are.
- Shoddy walkslow animation
- Attack 13 changed to guard break, this is to aid the flow of his jabs.

Among fixing up a few things up there, I plan to change his entry to the gummi ship. after that, I will be hiring 2 or 3 beta testers since I want constructive criticism on the base PSA before I do much more with the final smash
(for those who think I should just release it instead of beta testers, think again. I haven't done much with the final smash.)
Oh, and because I didn;t get a preview before-
B tapped
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

B Pressed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Original post:

Hopefully soon; I have finals, ECA's, and a world history project worth 20% of my grade, so I have a lot to deal with for the next two weeks.

So, I came up with this idea of a new Toonlink Final smash, and I knew if I didn't do it fast, I'd loose the idea.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26473
...so I made this in 4 hours



I'll beta test too. :D i enjoy helping people out with new PSAs.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I can test it any time this Monday (cause I can't get to a computer) .

Let me test and i'll try my best to critique it, if you don't mind

You Get feedback tomorrow since i can' today.


Well, i have tested it a little and i could say i found one error in it.

When you are laying down when knocked, the recovery attack animation looks messed up.

I'll keep testing it and try to say something else about it

>.>
I didn't even touch that animation. guess I'll replace it with marth's default incase something (or someone) happened to it.

If you are still looking for a tester I wouldn't mind. I have been looking for a reason to play Brawl for a while.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Wait... now I know what happened to the recovery attacks! I messed with them when I was making the vTilt.

oh, and dpgthirteen, southcraft, and -Hero- were hired, that makes three.

I did not have a lot of time to play with Sora so far, but from what I have played so far he seems to have a hit box issue. I have had times on the stage where I have either got hit randoly or I flew of the stage? I have not linked as to what is causing this problem, but I will keep looking into it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood