Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 05:19:23 AM
Is there a way I can help? Maybe vertexing Giga Bowser's model?

I originally wanted this model




but it looks hard to make lol

Quote from: Dragoon Fighter on June 22, 2011, 05:23:24 AM
To what Brawl mod is this balanced to?

?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


*patiently waits for recolors so can post CSPs*

K, DO. It should be easier over Ike to vertex than Giga Bowser. Besides you could just resize it. Ok, can you PM me more pics showing all sides of him. Also, what's his name. :P

Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 05:36:53 AM
K, DO. It should be easier over Ike to vertex than Giga Bowser. Besides you could just resize it. Ok, can you PM me more pics showing all sides of him. Also, what's his name. :P
His name...is Dante...y'know...on the title...


Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 05:40:14 AM
Oh, forgot. lol

You sure you wanna make that? If I put that as a final smash, would you guys be okey with the glitches happening sometimes (eg. the model not showing up) ? (It never happens to me)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 22, 2011, 05:44:02 AM
You sure you wanna make that? If I put that as a final smash, would you guys be okey with the glitches happening sometimes (eg. the model not showing up) ? (It never happens to me)
Yeah, should be fun. I'll try to start tomorrow. Remember to PM me pics of all sides of him, so I can vertex him properly.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 05:46:43 AM
Yeah, should be fun. I'll try to start tomorrow. Remember to PM me pics of all sides of him, so I can vertex him properly.

alright. I'll PM you the pics once I verify that I can use another Ike model on Ike as a final smash. if it works we're good. :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


As for recolors, I suggest waiting for the new Dante that Beyond is gonna make...eventually. lol, if not I can make them (not now though)

Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on June 22, 2011, 05:14:48 AM
:af: CSP's Anyone?







DMC3 CSP?
Ew his hair looked terrible back then.


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

um dante's forward b is called stinger, bad thing is I forgot what the down air attack is, sorry if I wasn't much help.

This needs a HD preview video (if you want) :P
I'm doing a video for Poke Floats 2 anyway so this could be in the same video xD

Quote from: Equilibrium on June 22, 2011, 12:13:59 PM
This needs a HD preview video (if you want) :P
I'm doing a video for Poke Floats 2 anyway so this could be in the same video xD

Lol I was gonna do that XD


Quote from: Equilibrium on June 22, 2011, 12:22:01 PM
My idea! NO STEALING! XD

Well, I was going to work on some more moves for Dante before I made a vid anyways :P  So essentially, my vid will be a preview of the changes I've made for him. 

So far I've revamped the Wait1 animation so that it's more upright, and I've made the AAA combo into a sword slash combo.  However, I also have another interesting idea.  I'll tell you guys if DO is up for me doing it ;)