Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

I have a serious question.
Can I make this entire PSA and model a one slot? I want to keep cloud, so is there any way I can have clouds PSA AND Dante's PSA?


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

no.

but have you heard of .RELS?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on June 22, 2011, 11:39:15 PM
no.

but have you heard of .RELS?


Yeah but I haven't found a REL file to switch IKE over to anyone else.. Do you know of any REL list?


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 22, 2011, 11:27:39 PM
I have a serious question.
Can I make this entire PSA and model a one slot? I want to keep cloud, so is there any way I can have clouds PSA AND Dante's PSA?

Just put Cloud over GameandWatch or Olimar.

Look in the Brawlvault. look all through Olimar's stuff.

you will, i mean WILL find a download for a perfectly working .REL port.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Thank you both, I just replaced Donkey Kong with cloud. :happy:


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 10:03:59 PM
@SDo0m. You're right, it would get stale.
He needs a sword combo then.
Really? What made him so fun and unique to me was the fact he was using gun as a actual attack, but it was annoying fighting smaller characters.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

How about DownTilt is him shooting while ducking? So he can hit those small characters.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 05:34:43 PM
Nice ^^  Infact, the running graphic is pretty much the same thing.  All you'd need to do is recolour it red.
Yeah this should be on the ground, and the Air Dash from MvC3 in the air :D I have the circle thing that appears when he does it if you want to replace his entry circle.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 23, 2011, 12:30:54 AM
I have the circle thing that appears when he does it if you want to replace his entry circle.

can't I used all of his available models.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 23, 2011, 12:33:17 AM
can't I used all of his available models.

Even the entry circle thing? O.o

June 23, 2011, 01:07:41 AM #86 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:22:45 AM by DivineOverlord
Update: I tried recoloring Ike's dash trace and  this is what I got


this graphic will be used on air trick UP B - I can resize it and stuff too

for those who don't know what air trick is
look at the video

http://youtu.be/XGlOPWhvH9A?t=2m42s
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


That's not what will appear when he runs right?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 23, 2011, 01:09:44 AM
That's not what will appear when he runs right?

nope, nothing will appear when he runs.  This graphic actually looks better in game since it a timer graphic that starts large and goes small.  I'm gonna try to make it look better
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Hi all. Ok I'm rather new at this, and to the site as well. I got Dante's skin to show up fine, as well as his animations, however for some reason even though he moved the way he should for Dante all the moves were still Ike's. Like some of the attacks would invisibly happen when he wasnt even moving that way. So currently I am at a .I've read and watched tutorials but they don't seem to help with this particular thing. Whcich could be as simple as I messed up on putting the files in the folder. If someone could please explain this to me I'd be very greatful.