Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

June 25, 2011, 01:13:31 PM #150 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:14:30 PM by lightning29
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 25, 2011, 12:30:32 PM
Yeah it's horrible... god. All your psa's suck.
:>.>palm:

lol who's PSA's did you mean?
im liking all the progress as well.... hope dante is as stylish as he actually is, and his combos are adequate


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 25, 2011, 12:30:32 PM
Yeah it's horrible... god. All your psa's suck.
:>.>palm:

Your sarcasm isn't all that blindingly obvious.  I'd recommend making it more obvious, otherwise people will be up your ass bro ;)


June 25, 2011, 01:41:05 PM #154 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:48:21 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 25, 2011, 01:26:34 PM
All your psa's suck too.

Lol ur stuff is sukish too.  I espesilly h8 the Karasknight and knight mario dos are s*** XD

...

*Hugs Apprentice Of Death*

Anyways, I won't be able to do much animation work on Dante today.  Friend's party and she lives miles away so I'll be gone for basically the whole day.  But what do you guys think the F Air should be.  I was thinking either Killer Bee of the Hammer.  Here are what they look like:

Killer Bee: http://youtu.be/MWA1LIZejKE?t=1m47s
The Hammer: http://youtu.be/MWA1LIZejKE?t=1m49s

I was also thinking Prop Shredder would be a nice one to get in there also (the move where he whirls his sword around in his hand).  The animation would be really easy to do as well.

Prop Shredder: http://youtu.be/MWA1LIZejKE?t=31s

^_^

Well that's not lame. Oh well. Parties do come before -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 25, 2011, 02:56:58 PM #156 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:58:26 PM by Meowzalot
I'm playing DMC 4 right now, I'm still using Nero. I don't know if I will be for much longer, but In this DMC, Dante has a sword with a skeleton chestbones and skull as his hilt. He also has a smaller less "pointed" nose.

Just heads up for some ideas. (:


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 25, 2011, 02:56:58 PM
I'm playing DMC 4 right now, I'm still using Nero. I don't know if I will be for much longer, but In this DMC, Dante has a sword with a skeleton chestbones and skull as his hilt. He also has a smaller less "pointed" nose.

Just heads up for some ideas. (:
This isn't the vertex thread, just the moveset. And I'm pretty sure the sword your talking about is Rebellion.
[spoiler]

June 25, 2011, 03:08:50 PM #158 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:12:02 PM by Meowzalot
Quote from: Overlord on June 25, 2011, 03:01:31 PM
This isn't the vertex thread, just the moveset. And I'm pretty sure the sword your talking about is Rebellion.
[spoiler]

Yep, that's the sword he's using in the beginning.
Nicely caught.


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.


Quote from: Overlord on June 25, 2011, 03:01:31 PMThis isn't the vertex thread, just the moveset. And I'm pretty sure the sword your talking about is Rebellion. [spoiler]
Thanks. Now I can make the sword better.
Can you find more pics of Devil Trigger? The guy who wields this sword?

How could I miss this thread? :s

Gonna try the beta out, previews of the beta look very unique.

I'll (hopefully) come back with ideas for the moveset. :)

ತಎತ

The hammer looks like a much better f-air.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Your photobucket image got deleted on the first post.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 25, 2011, 04:38:43 PM
Thanks. Now I can make the sword better.
Can you find more pics of Devil Trigger? The guy who wields this sword?

Devil Trigger isn't a guy XD it's various modes. And Allastor's transformation in V. Joe. Just Dante's DT mode then.