Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: madkool on July 21, 2011, 11:48:32 PM
Is anyone else experiencing glitches in 4player mode? Or should I just redownload.
I did a 4-players match with friends and had none. o.o

Quote from: Kain Highwind on July 22, 2011, 12:54:46 AM
I did a 4-players match with friends and had none. o.o

I re-downloaded and now I'm no longer having that problem, so I'm wondering if it was just a glitch in one of the earlier versions. 

Also the new textures are lovely =) ! Good job

Quote from: madkool on July 22, 2011, 07:41:27 PM
I re-downloaded and now I'm no longer having that problem, so I'm wondering if it was just a glitch in one of the earlier versions. 

Also the new textures are lovely =) ! Good job

Beyond made the texture/vertex, not us.  Credit him :P

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 07:47:42 PM
Beyond made the texture/vertex, not us.  Credit him :P

He did a really awesome job. xD

This version is really fun to play with. Has anyone noticed the neutral a can be deadly (perhaps too deadly) when your opponent's hp is in the mid/low 100s? 1 shot seems to spike and kill.