Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]

Started by Mewtwo2000, July 06, 2011, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 14, 2013, 01:38:32 AM
Copying some post of mine from the cBliss thread to not lose it:

I've made my own code with what I've learned from cBliss, and I'm sharing it for those who want the original css to be kept and extended, as well as adapted for ProjectM.

So these 3 would be the codes to use with the original css files:

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]

06AD817c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Custom CSS expansion slots [Mewtwo2000]
07200D34 000003C8
00000906 01030204
08050302 00010507
0B080409 0C000000
07000804 00010103
03020905 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
03000001 01030905
02060804 03020507
0B080409 0C000000
02000103 00010805
04040302 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
05000103 00010805
04040302 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
03000001 01030204
06050506 03020507
0B080409 0C000000
06000204 01030001
03020905 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
07000804 00010302
01030905 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
02000001 03020103
05040705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
03000A05 00010103
0B040406 03020507
0B080409 0C000000
05000804 00010302
01030605 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
00000905 02040302
01030806 00010507
0B080409 0C000000
03000804 00010103
09050706 03020507
0B080409 0C000000
06000A05 00010103
03020904 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
09000001 01030405
03020804 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
09000001 01030405
03020804 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
04000001 01030804
03020905 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
05000001 03020804
09050103 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
08000001 02040103
03020505 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
09000A05 01030001
03020804 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
04000804 01030302
00010705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
05000001 02050302
08040103 02060007
01090308 070A090B
0C000000 00000000
04000904 00010302
01030605 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
09000204 00010302
01030805 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
02000904 00010805
03020103 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
02000704 00010103
03020405 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
00000205 06040406
03020103 00010507
0B080409 0C000000
02000001 03020103
07040705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
02000001 03020103
07040705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
02000001 03020103
07040705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
02000001 03020103
07040705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
00000606 03020405
01030704 00010507
0B080409 0C000000
01000001 05040905
03020103 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
05000205 00010103
03020704 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
00000906 02050604
01030302 00010507
0B080409 0C000000
06000001 09040103
03020705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
03000001 01030404
07050806 03020507
0B080409 0C000000
0B000001 08040302
01030905 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
05000001 01030904
03020705 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000
01000805 02040302
00010103 0A060507
0B080409 0C000000

All roster use their own expanded slots [Mewtwo2000]
04455460 81200D34
04455470 81200D4C
04455480 81200D64
04455490 81200D7C
044554A0 81200D94
044554B0 81200DAC
044554C0 81200DC4
044554D0 81200DDC
044554E0 81200DF4
044554F0 81200E0C
04455500 81200E24
04455510 81200E3C
04455520 81200E54
04455530 81200E6C
04455540 81200E84
04455550 81200E9C
04455560 81200EB4
04455570 81200ECC
04455580 81200EE4
04455590 81200EFC
044555A0 81200F14
044555B0 80455334
044555C0 81200F4C
044555D0 81200F64
044555E0 81200F7C
044555F0 81200F94
04455600 81200FAC
04455610 81200FC4
04455620 81200FDC
04455630 81200FF4
04455640 8120100C
04455650 81201024
04455660 8120103C
04455670 81201054
04455680 8120106C
04455690 81201084
044556A0 8120109C
044556B0 812010B4
044556C0 812010CC
044556D0 812010E4


This is all very easy. I've made 2 gct files that are just these codes, only that the second one makes default marth to be used in blue team, default squirtle to be used in blue team, and default charizard to be used in red team. It's just to keep the same thing projectm 2.5b offers.

GCT - Original CSS
GCT - ProjectM

The usage is simple, get my GCT Fusionizer tool, rename the file you download from these 2 to 'code.gct', place your current gct (the RSBE01.gct you're using currently, the one without cBliss in it) in the same folder as 'code.gct' and the fusionizer tool, and execute the tool. Just fusionize, and the codes in the downloaded gct will be inserted into your old one.

If you're using ProjectM, you'll need a small fix to make Char/Squirt/Ivy to be expanded. Just find and replace these values in a hex editor, or in the txt if you generate it with the gctedit tool:

804553ac -> 81200fdc
804553b8 -> 81200ff4
804553c4 -> 8120100c

You'll need a different set of icons/css portraits/etc to the ones provided in cBliss. The idea is just adding new images to the original files, so the unused mario01 would use the icon after the last one in the original game, mario07 would come next, and so until we reach mario09. Same to all the characters.

The best way to assure there will be no freezes when using these codes is forcing the iso to have all the extra files related to expanded characters. That can be automatically done with WIT and some batch file I made to go with it. More info can be found here.

Also, here's a common5.pac file prepared to go with ProjectM 2.5b and my code, so the portraits are the originals in ProjectM plus the new ones. If the original cBliss was used, it would work too, but the character costumes would not match.

Common5.pac

Just wanna let you know, these codes don't work with the Riivolution setup for project m :/

That's weird O.o

What happens with it? Does it show a black screen? The css isn't modified? Crash when trying to start a battle?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 16, 2013, 03:02:12 PM
That's weird O.o

What happens with it? Does it show a black screen? The css isn't modified? Crash when trying to start a battle?

It gives a silent freeze after you pick a stage after I choose an extra costume, I've checked multiple times to make sure everything is named correctly, but it still gives a silent freeze, which I assume is because the Wii is trying load something that isn't there.

The only way I got results was from using the cBliss Riivolution setup with your codes instead of the cBliss ones, the setup is like the gecko setup, but it still freezes pretty regularly after a match is over and tries to go to the results screen, the screen just goes black

But you've added some lines to the riivolution xml for ProjectM, haven't you?

Riivolution needs to define which files are supposed to be found in the iso to be replaced with the sd ones, as well as the files which aren't in the iso but are supposed to be loaded from the sd as added files. The cBliss riivolution xml includes the lines to make the extra slots possible, but the Projectm one doesn't.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 16, 2013, 04:17:16 PM
But you've added some lines to the riivolution xml for ProjectM, haven't you?

Riivolution needs to define which files are supposed to be found in the iso to be replaced with the sd ones, as well as the files which aren't in the iso but are supposed to be loaded from the sd as added files. The cBliss riivolution xml includes the lines to make the extra slots possible, but the Projectm one doesn't.

I didn't see any lines in the cBliss xml that are like that, which ones are they? I'll add it into the project M one and try again, sorry I missed it, I tried hard to try and make it work but I guess I'm not as good at this as I thought I was

Unless I'm mistaken, this would be one of the lines, for example:

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" create="true" />

It would recursively add to the original iso estructure any file or folder inside the fighter folder, what would allow the game to load the costumes not originally in the disc.

I may be wrong anyway.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

If you're getting silent freezes at the SSS, wait for the game to "finish loading" the custom slots. Riivolution loads slow as [censored], and if you don't let it finish, it'll freeze.

Select your characters and let the light on your Wii return to 1 flash per second (or let it stop flashing, if you haven't replaced your Menu music) and it should work. If not, you either named something wrong or your xml isn't properly edited.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 16, 2013, 05:12:07 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, this would be one of the lines, for example:

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" create="true" />

It would recursively add to the original iso estructure any file or folder inside the fighter folder, what would allow the game to load the costumes not originally in the disc.

I may be wrong anyway.

The problem is, project M loads the textures from a different file path than that, and I'm pretty sure the resize and recursive actions are already there, why would you need a create action if the folder is already there? In this case, wouldn't the project M xml need some close editing instead of just adding a line? Sorry I'm getting confused here

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 09:16:08 PM

Alright I added the create actions to the directory where character textures are loaded on the project m xml, but that still didn't work Mew2K, your codes won't load the extra costume files, the only way to make your codes work is with the cBliss setup only with your codes instead of the cBliss ones

This makes me think you made your codes to read the extra costume files from a specific directory, so Riivolution changing the directory would screw that up because the code is searching for the extra costumes in a different directory, this is just a guess, but did you make the codes to search a specific directory?

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 09:29:06 PM

I just tried multiple directories, still doesn't work :/ sorry Mew2K your setup just isn't compatible with the Project M Riivo setup

Even using the cBliss setup, the game freezes pretty regularly after a match is over, so in all, these codes aren't worth it until someone polishes them up

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 09:29:53 PM

Quote from: Moblin on June 17, 2013, 12:55:11 AM
If you're getting silent freezes at the SSS, wait for the game to "finish loading" the custom slots. Riivolution loads slow as [censored], and if you don't let it finish, it'll freeze.

Select your characters and let the light on your Wii return to 1 flash per second (or let it stop flashing, if you haven't replaced your Menu music) and it should work. If not, you either named something wrong or your xml isn't properly edited.

That's not the problem though, I haven't run into the problem you described even once

What changes did you make to your xml? I use cBliss with Riivolution perfectly fine.

Quote from: Moblin on June 17, 2013, 09:48:42 PM
What changes did you make to your xml? I use cBliss with Riivolution perfectly fine.

None at first, didn't load

Then I added the "create" action to the brawlmods/textures/fighter directory of project M, didn't load

Then I used the cBliss Riivo setup with Mew2K's codes, it worked but freezes often after a match is over, doesn't make it to the results screen

To make this easy, could you upload a .rar file of your Project M setup? I'll look at the differences between yours and mine and find out what is going wrong, and I'll test yours out to see if it still freezes, because then it might be my Wii

I've updated GCT Analyzer



Just made it capable to detect some more codes, including the cBliss ones.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I've polished the cBliss codes, including the original set and the original teams/order sets.

All of them can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4cnt80dm764ru/CBliss

The Stable cBliss is just the original set with less freezes, if any.

The other mod versions use a different place in memory that should be safer and should have less freezes too. One would keep the cBliss order and the other would use the Brawl one. In both cases the color teams are restored to the Brawl defaults (or Project M, if you get the PM sets).
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 04, 2013, 03:05:11 PM
In both cases the color teams are restored to the Brawl defaults (or Project M, if you get the PM sets).

So, if I use your stable version, I'll have to change around all my team costumes that are currently compatible with cBliss 1.5 to how Brawl originally read them (ie, FitChar01 isn't always red team)? And, because of that, the Brawl Costume Manager's cBliss setting is no longer compatible with cBliss itself?
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 04, 2013, 03:05:11 PM
I've polished the cBliss codes, including the original set and the original teams/order sets.

All of them can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4cnt80dm764ru/CBliss

The Stable cBliss is just the original set with less freezes, if any.

The other mod versions use a different place in memory that should be safer and should have less freezes too. One would keep the cBliss order and the other would use the Brawl one. In both cases the color teams are restored to the Brawl defaults (or Project M, if you get the PM sets).
does it work with the method i using on Dolphin for load hacks:
use the gecko OS codes in a ini text file method for dolphin?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Is this version of cBliss compatible with FilePatch 3.5.3?
Would both RSBE and RSB4 folders be affected by cBliss?