Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]

Started by Mewtwo2000, July 06, 2011, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm pretty sure somebody did release the files to go with a cBlissed ProjectM 3.0, I guess it was in smashboards. Anyway, I'm putting things together to provide my own ones in case somebody needs them. I'd post them one of these days.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Now I renamed every pac & pcs file so I can keep the order of the cBliss.
I just wrote down the list of the pac files that follows the original order.
Like Mario:
00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 renamed into
00, 06, 03, 02, 05, 04, 07 (is the skipped 01), 08, 09, 10 and kept the 01 so there won't be an error.
Since 07 is the 01, 07 turned into 08, 08 into 09, 09 into 10.

This way, I can still keep the cBliss order and everything works perfectly, it just takes some time to rename the files, especially the ones like Mario, who need an extra file.

February 13, 2014, 12:27:36 PM #182 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:28:52 PM by Mewtwo2000
Hey there. I've made another tool, this one is called CSS Tool.



It just allows to easily edit the Custom CSS V3 code. There's a list with your current characters in case you're using the code. If you're not using it, it lets you add the code to your codeset. There's a way to edit the Custom Random V1 code too, one has to double-click on the 'random' on the bottom left. The list shown will be the list for the random instead. Also, if one double-clicks on 'Custom Random' after that, the random list will be just the Custom CSS list without the 'none' and 'random' items. I've not made them to be always synched because there may be people who doesn't want some of the characters to appear on random.

I'll make a video of this tool soon.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

February 13, 2014, 06:16:02 PM #183 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:34:56 PM by sammi-huskyEX
Oh man, this is gonna be tons useful. Nice work indeed!

Post Merge: February 14, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

slight suggestion for the CSS code editor, is it possible to have a textbox where we can specify the ID to add Manually? since brawlEx needs to add new ID's that aren't there normally.

February 15, 2014, 03:58:29 PM #184 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:39:24 PM by Mewtwo2000
I was about to do that, but instead, I made that small number on top of the list. If you change it to 255, the list will show every possible ID in the list instead of the normal short list. Try it, it's as much useful as a manual ID imput :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

This is amazing Mewtwo, it will save time for those who don't want to bother learning how the code works in order to edit it. :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm having some trouble with the STPM Tool.
I followed the directions but it keeps giving me an error when I open it.

What kind of error do you get?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Well, that means that the STPM file you're supposed to extract from the stage and rename to 'miscdata[10] isn't in the folder where STPM Tool is.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 24, 2014, 11:50:00 PM
Well, that means that the STPM file you're supposed to extract from the stage and rename to 'miscdata[10] isn't in the folder where STPM Tool is.

Didn't know you had to rename it.
Thanks for the help.



It's because when I made the tool, the STPM wasn't called STPM in Brawlbox, but miscdata[10], so I made the program to look for that file. Some day I'll update the tool and will make it look for both possibilities.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Do you know when your going to make a video on your CSS tool? I'm trying to add a character without replacing one but it's not working.

cBliss Tool. Since the recent discovery and implementation of a few chars to have 11 costumes, it got me thinking: Could these same characters (plus Wario) theoretically be expanded to 20 costumes? or is that out of the question?

[ Somewhat based off of the same thought, if that is possible, couldn't Sonic have essentially unlimited costumes? ]

March 19, 2014, 03:26:02 PM #194 Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:46:07 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Armored dragon45 on March 04, 2014, 01:17:04 AM
Do you know when your going to make a video on your CSS tool? I'm trying to add a character without replacing one but it's not working.

Mmm... I'll try to make it today.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 19, 2014, 04:12:16 AM
cBliss Tool. Since the recent discovery and implementation of a few chars to have 11 costumes, it got me thinking: Could these same characters (plus Wario) theoretically be expanded to 20 costumes? or is that out of the question?

[ Somewhat based off of the same thought, if that is possible, couldn't Sonic have essentially unlimited costumes? ]

No, there's a limitation there. There's a flag value that, unless I'm mistaken, allows up to 16 different costumes only, cause each bit enables/disables one of them. Those can be from fitxxx00 to fitxxx11 (12 in total) plus special versions of the character, like the 'emerald' and 'fake' versions. I've not tried what loads what, but codes higher than '0F' will probably load a previous costume because of the flags thing. I'll try out what happens when using other values, but I don't think it's gonna work at all.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial