Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]

Started by Mewtwo2000, July 06, 2011, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 25, 2014, 11:58:53 PM #195 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:38:44 AM by Armored dragon45
when I try to use cbliss with the 12 stage expansion template, Instead of giving ganondorf a extra costume slot, when I go too far in the costumes with peach, it crashes. keep in mind I didn't do anything to peach when I was giving one extra costume slot to ganondorf. I also have used in the stage roster expansion tool. I'll try some other things to see if I can get it to work, but if someone knows how to fix it, please tell me.

Send me your gct for me to see what's going on.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

so far I found a way to fix it. something about what I did in the stage roster expansion tool seems to have interfered. from the looks of it, the Cbliss tool didn't change ganondorf, but gave extra slots to other characters and when I tried to see it, it crashed due it not finding something to load.

April 12, 2014, 08:09:20 PM #198 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 08:55:25 PM by Power Marshall
ASL + 41(ish) stages = A LOT of Stages! This is a great work you've done with the tool. I'm really glad something like this is possible! It really is remarkable.
...I really dislike bothering people, though..
..as for me, I have NOT been able to figure this out quite yet. And it is indeed weird. When I select a stage, it ALWAYS loads the _A.pac file. NO MATTER what lol. I don't know why. For instance, I have two Battlefield textures in my PF Folder titled "BATTLEFIELD_A and BATTLEFIELD_B" and I have the button combination L for _A.pac and R for _B.pac. I hold L, _A loads. I hold R, _A.pac still loads. I don't hold anything.. _A.pac STILL LOADS xD So weird!

Check it out
Alternate Stage Loader v1.1
C23FA360 00000024
91620000 90E20004
91820008 90620010
91220014 7D800026
3C602F70 60637269
80E10020 7C033800
408200D4 3C602F53
60635447 80E10044
7C033800 408200C0
80E10048 3D60DFDF
616BDFDF 7CE75838
3D60805A 616B7D00
816B0000 806B0000
892B0004 880B0005
2C030DED 41820090
7C033800 41820014
396B0008 1D290008
7D6B4814 4BFFFFD8
2C090000 41820030
396B0008 A0EB0000
3C60815E 60638420
A0630002 7C071800
4182000C 3929FFFF
4BFFFFD8 886B0003
48000024 2C000000
4182003C 3C60815E
606325D0 80630000
7D2303D6 7D2049D6
7C691810 38E05F41
7CE71A14 B0E6FFFC
3C602E50 60634143
9066FFFE 38A5FFFE
38C60002 7D8FF120
81620000 80E20004
81820008 80620010
81220014 38000000
60000000 00000000

ASL Data <-------------[Mine]
46000010 00000000
44000000 005A7D00
66200011 00000000
42415454 02000000
00400000 00000000
00200001 00000000
44585348 01000000
00400000 00000000
4F4C4449 01000000
00400000 00000000
43555354 02000000
00400000 00000000
00200001 00000000
54454E47 01000000
00400000 00000000
454D424C 01010000
00400000 00000000
56494C4C 01000000
00400000 00000000
00000DED FADEDEAD
E0000000 80008000

MT2000 Battlefield <---------[Mewtwo2000's 4xBattlefield ASL data]
C23FA360 00000024
91620000 90E20004
91820008 90620010
91220014 7D800026
3C602F70 60637269
80E10020 7C033800
408200D4 3C602F53
60635447 80E10044
7C033800 408200C0
80E10048 3D60DFDF
616BDFDF 7CE75838
3D60805A 616B7D00
816B0000 806B0000
892B0004 880B0005
2C030DED 41820090
7C033800 41820014
396B0008 1D290008
7D6B4814 4BFFFFD8
2C090000 41820030
396B0008 A0EB0000
3C60815E 60638420
A0630002 7C071800
4182000C 3929FFFF
4BFFFFD8 886B0003
48000024 2C000000
4182003C 3C60815E
606325D0 80630000
7D2303D6 7D2049D6
7C691810 38E05F41
7CE71A14 B0E6FFFC
3C602E50 60634143
9066FFFE 38A5FFFE
38C60002 7D8FF120
81620000 80E20004
81820008 80620010
81220014 38000000
60000000 00000000
46000010 00000000
44000000 005A7D00
66200006 00000000
42415454 04050000
01000000 00000000
01200001 00000000
01400002 00000000
01600003 00000000
00000DED FADEDEAD
E0000000 80008000


Now I've tried Mewtwo2000's 4xBattlefield code and his files too. When I select Battlefield, it only loads the afternoon(or was it sunset.... sunrise?) version. No matter what combination I pull, always one of the stages load. Any help?

My stages are in PF/Stage/MELEE/ as BATTLEFIELD_A.pac BATTLEFIELD_B.pac
Thanks!

EDIT: Also, if it helps in any way, I'm using the SDHC Extension code 1.1 by Bero, which makes stage loading a bit lengthier.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is the way I load ASL stages, and always works:

I'm using a Gamecube controller. The combos are A, A+R, A+L or A+R+L. I just press and hold A for the just A combination. For the others, I press and hold either L, R or both, and then press and hold A while still holding the other(s). I always get the stage I want.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Still doesn't work. :/ I even tried your GCT along with your battlefields and it only loaded one (_A), maybe it's not compatible with the SDHC code?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It is, cause I also use it from a 8gb SDHC :/
Try editing the code and make the A one to never be used  and test.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I set it so that A wouldn't get loaded no matter what in the code, and instead E would (E isn't in my folder). It still loaded _A even though there was no button input or random to select A. I deleted A in my folder, but now it only loads the original, no matter what. :/

Here's what I'm thinking:
-Does it matter WHERE I place the codes? (EX. Should it be before the patch code?)
-My Melee folder is titled "MELEE"
-Should the ASL and the ASL data code be separate? Or should it be one whole code?
-How's my files look? Is there any problem there:


Again, sorry to be bothering you for the second time :/
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on April 13, 2014, 08:45:40 PM
I set it so that A wouldn't get loaded no matter what in the code, and instead E would (E isn't in my folder). It still loaded _A even though there was no button input or random to select A. I deleted A in my folder, but now it only loads the original, no matter what. :/

Here's what I'm thinking:
-Does it matter WHERE I place the codes? (EX. Should it be before the patch code?)
-My Melee folder is titled "MELEE"
-Should the ASL and the ASL data code be separate? Or should it be one whole code?
-How's my files look? Is there any problem there:


Again, sorry to be bothering you for the second time :/


- It shouldn't matter
- MELEE is as okay as melee. If _A gets loaded, the folder isn't the problem
- They're supposed to be independent, so it shouldn't matter if they're together or separate. They usually go one next to the other one because you usually add them to a gct at the same time.
- They look all right

Post me the gct you're currently trying to make work, and I'll take a look to it in my game as soon as I can.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on April 13, 2014, 09:52:34 PM
Thanks so much. Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ubfi7vvahkz34u/RSBE01.gct

Just tested your code in my game, with the 4 battlefields (morning, day, sunset and night) and I got the one I wanted for every combination. Holding A in the Gamecube controller selected STGBATTLEFIELD_E, holding R+A loaded STGBATTLEFIELD_B, L+A was STGBATTLEFIELD_C and R+L+A loaded STGBATTLEFIELD_D.

So, the gct file is fine. Maybe you need to change the hooktype of your loader or something. I'm using the AXNextFrame hooktype with USB Loader CFG.




On a side note, I've updated the cBliss Tool. Not much new, I've added a list showing the costumes being loaded for a character, so you know in which order they're going to be loaded when choosing in the CSS. I've also made possible for Ganondorf to have 12 costumes. When Ganon has 12, Wario automatically gets deselected in the list. That's normal, and has to do with how I've been storing the costume codes. Wario being deselected isn't a big deal, cause he's always had 12 costumes and there's nothing that cBliss Tool expanded for him.



I'm trying to implement costume order switching in the near future. For now, this is it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Okay, quick question. Does ASL work with BrawlEx Clone Engine?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know if it does cause I've never used BrawlEx myself.  :-\
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 21, 2014, 05:33:54 PM
I don't know if it does cause I've never used BrawlEx myself.  :-\
Oh.. a lot of people have said that it isn't compatible with BrawlEx. If so, then that's why mine wasn't working..
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.