libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Bumped again. The newest GCT Editor supports enabling/disabling codes listed in a text file (static_codes.txt - will be auto-generated if not present). This lets you, for example, turn on Unrestricted Pause Camera or Tags in Replays without recompiling the whole GCT file.


Quote from: Beyond on May 17, 2012, 06:53:21 PM
I love you. :srs:
Same. Thanks so much.
EDIT: It gives an error when opening the link.

this is an awesome tool

but yah its gives an error message
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


All-Star editor added. Try it out if you have some free time.

I will most certainly try it out. Now let me go think up a clever organization of All-Star characters for Project M
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Bump for the event match editor. See the link in the OP.

Tried out editing All-star mode, but I goofed. I like the ease of use the program allows though. As for Event Match's, maybe I'll try to make a P:M variation of them...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


I made a new program called Brawl Stage Manager, and it's something I think a lot of people will be able to use for organizing their stages. Check it out in the first post :)

wow thats awesome man, makes me wanna get stages....

btw, your computer looks old (based on the theme...)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

It's Windows 7, but I set it to the Windows Classic theme :P