libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


with the stage organizer, any plans to be able to import custom pictures for the stage select screen? stage names, stage portraits, stage icons, etc

Not right now. It wouldn't work for custom stages (STGCUSTOM) anyway, since the icon numbers for those aren't always the same; depend on whoever is writing the Custom SSS code.
(Also, my common5.pac has stage expansion icons, but it doesn't work with the current BrawlBox/BrawlLib.)

I'm gonna bump this again for the 2 new applications I posted (and the Stage Manager update.)

I've always been curious about the GCT editors. Is it possible to code it to read a .txt file so people can add there own codes to what its able to read? I've never seen anyone bring it up before. as it is i have so many codes in mine i get like 4 that can be read, and over 3k lines of code that can't.  ._. just wondered if anyone had tried or thought about it before. for now i find it easier to keep a .txt of all my codes and use a compiler to make a new GCT any time i make edits.

also great work on the programs here! i use a good chunk of them myself particularly the brstm editors xD

Quote from: Sirkura on February 26, 2013, 02:51:19 PM
I've always been curious about the GCT editors. Is it possible to code it to read a .txt file so people can add there own codes to what its able to read? I've never seen anyone bring it up before. as it is i have so many codes in mine i get like 4 that can be read, and over 3k lines of code that can't.  ._. just wondered if anyone had tried or thought about it before. for now i find it easier to keep a .txt of all my codes and use a compiler to make a new GCT any time i make edits.

also great work on the programs here! i use a good chunk of them myself particularly the brstm editors xD
Glad to hear these tools are helpful!
In the case of my GCT program, it makes a file called static_codes.txt, and you can add your own codes to this file. The "static codes" tab is for these, and the other tabs are specialized for certain codes with certain variables.
(By the way, I need to update the GCT editor soon with more song IDS.)

awesome ty i'll have to mess with it later. i can probably kick the Brawl plus tweaker now.


Ernie! Yes!
Was gonna gonna ask if it's cBliss compatible, but the image you give answered for me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yep. cBliss was the reason I made this, although I haven't gotten around to trying it on my Wii yet.

P.S. If you just downloaded it, make sure you grab OpenTK.dll. It's for the latest BrawlLib and I realized I forgot to put it in the .zip file. (It's there now.)

It's telling me that it isn't a valid Win32 application. :srs:
(If it helps, I'm using XP 32-bit)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


wow this is amazing, another amazing program, i will definitely DL this when i get cBliss
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Whoa. Why have I never seen this thread?

Wow. These are pretty amazing, huh?


Quote from: Segtendo on June 05, 2013, 01:19:41 AM
It's telling me that it isn't a valid Win32 application. :srs:
(If it helps, I'm using XP 32-bit)
I might need to change the settings in VS2012 to compile for an XP target. I'll look into that in the next couple days.

Quote from: libertyernie on June 05, 2013, 01:48:19 AM
I might need to change the settings in VS2012 to compile for an XP target. I'll look into that in the next couple days.
Thanks dudeski.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]