libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 20, 2017, 02:29:45 PM #270 Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:33:08 PM by libertyernie
Another version of Looping Audio Converter is up. This one uses VGAudio instead of BrawlLib for encoding, which lets it support more formats.

https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases/tag/v2.0.0rc1

https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases/tag/2.0.0rc1

page not found :P
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: libertyernie on July 20, 2017, 02:29:45 PM
Another version of Looping Audio Converter is up. This one uses VGAudio instead of BrawlLib for encoding, which lets it support more formats.

https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases/tag/v2.0.0rc1

I also cannot access the page, so I can't download Looping Audio Converter 2.0 either.

Also, I have a question.  I'm trying to extract the sounds from this .brsar file, but it seems like BrawlBox cannot do it.  Is there any way to get the sounds out of this .brsar archive file with BrawlBox or any other tool?

Download it here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2jlw6t0WS_HallBUHJ0dUFyQjQ

The .brsar archive was extracted with the Dolphin Emulator from a Wii Play ISO that I ripped with CleanRip on my Wii.  BrawBox (0.78 and 0.68) crashes upon attempting to export .wav files from it.  I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there's just no way to get the files out of this archive yet.

Quote from: JohnTravolski on July 24, 2017, 07:11:22 PM
I also cannot access the page, so I can't download Looping Audio Converter 2.0 either.

Oops. I'll fix the link.

QuoteAlso, I have a question.  I'm trying to extract the sounds from this .brsar file, but it seems like BrawlBox cannot do it.  Is there any way to get the sounds out of this .brsar archive file with BrawlBox or any other tool?

I can take a look later, but I don't know very much about brsar.

July 27, 2017, 10:50:40 PM #274 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:12:06 PM by JohnTravolski
Thanks for updating the link, can't wait to try the new version out!

Also, thanks for taking a look at the file.  I honestly don't know what to do about it, nor do I know anybody else who might be able to get the sounds out of it.  If you're unable to determine what's wrong, do you know anybody else who might know what to do about it?

EDIT:

I have tested out Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0, and I have run into an issue.  Albeit, it is just a minor annoyance, but I don't quite understand why it's happening.  Whenever I choose "Save Options," a .ini file is created as expected.  When I start Looping Audio Converter back up, the settings are loaded as expected.  So it's functionally just fine.  However, upon bootup of Looping Audio Conveter, every single time I receive this message:

http://prntscr.com/g6espb

If I delete the .ini file, I no longer receive the message.  I never had this problem with Looping Audio Conveter 1.3.  Once again, it's just a minor annoyance, but it does happen EVERY single time I start it up.

Quote from: JohnTravolski on July 27, 2017, 10:50:40 PM
Thanks for updating the link, can't wait to try the new version out!

Also, thanks for taking a look at the file.  I honestly don't know what to do about it, nor do I know anybody else who might be able to get the sounds out of it.  If you're unable to determine what's wrong, do you know anybody else who might know what to do about it?

EDIT:

I have tested out Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0, and I have run into an issue.  Albeit, it is just a minor annoyance, but I don't quite understand why it's happening.  Whenever I choose "Save Options," a .ini file is created as expected.  When I start Looping Audio Converter back up, the settings are loaded as expected.  So it's functionally just fine.  However, upon bootup of Looping Audio Conveter, every single time I receive this message:

http://prntscr.com/g6espb

If I delete the .ini file, I no longer receive the message.  I never had this problem with Looping Audio Conveter 1.3.  Once again, it's just a minor annoyance, but it does happen EVERY single time I start it up.

I found the issue - it's the dropdown next to the format box where you can choose the RSTM encoding (ADPCM, PCM16, or PCM8.) It'll be fixed in the next version.

Quote from: libertyernie on August 12, 2017, 03:07:25 PM
I found the issue - it's the dropdown next to the format box where you can choose the RSTM encoding (ADPCM, PCM16, or PCM8.) It'll be fixed in the next version.

Alrighty, great to hear.  I can't wait.  I appreciate it!

Sorry, I know it's been a while, but just curious to hear if you've fixed it yet.  Hope things are still going well for you!

Quote from: JohnTravolski on December 16, 2017, 06:18:06 AM
Sorry, I know it's been a while, but just curious to hear if you've fixed it yet.  Hope things are still going well for you!
Try version 2.1.0:
https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases